Retiring my lmm...

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
absolutely theres nothing wrong with it i just was at that crossroads where do i wanna start hacking up a 3 yr old truck and dedicate it to pulling or go and find something else and my luck garricks truck was forsale and its turnkey ready to go!

I am in the same predicament.........

Should I build my beautiful and great running 600 rwhp LMM or buy an old LB7 reg cab and build the crapp out of it?

I think I am done with the LMM also. It is plenty powerful for the street, probably too much so actually bc traction is a dream in my big tune...

I am now looking for a 2wheel drive to build, 4 link and tubb out just to harass the track.........

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Speaking of... Garrick told me Pete logged about 20k miles just going to pulls in "your area" last year?!?!?! :eek: that's a lot solely for pulling!! God bless y'all for that kind of devotion! I don't think I'd be into it nearly as much if I had to drive 4-8hrs for a hook. Much more than 1-1.5 hrs away from home and it had better be a good pull, no brush pull in bfe!

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
Speaking of... Garrick told me Pete logged about 20k miles just going to pulls in "your area" last year?!?!?! :eek: that's a lot solely for pulling!! God bless y'all for that kind of devotion! I don't think I'd be into it nearly as much if I had to drive 4-8hrs for a hook. Much more than 1-1.5 hrs away from home and it had better be a good pull, no brush pull in bfe!
hahah he's hardcore man! he lives on long island the closest pull to him is 2 hours! i plan on doing a little traveling this summer too i'd love to make it down south close to you guys but we'll see with work and what not

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY

Haha yea that kinda sucked, lots of late nights! Not too many people take a ferry to go to truck pulls :roflmao: I couldnt believe when he said you guys had a couple of hooks a week within 45 min of you! Must be nice to live in the mecca!!! :woott: It would be awesome to head down your way again to hook, but dang you guys got way too many mountains to go through!!!!

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
Are you gonna keep the name?
i really think i'm gonna its a funny thing i was thinkin bout changing it but the other night i went out to dinner with my parents and girlfriend and my mom who hasnt seen the truck or anything yet says to my girl "dont worry atleast the other woman isnt a real woman" i cracked up laughing knowing she had no idea wat the name was down the side so yea the name is staying esp how my girl hates the name :D

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
That's awesome. lol :rofl:

Hills aren't so bad if you come over to OH, and then south instead of south & then west through VA/WV ;). That's how I went to Pittsburg area of PA. I'd imagine that'd add a few miles though since it's not a bee line. lol