Rest in peace Mike (C20ELEPHANT)

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
I still have his paypal address if yall are serious. Just not sure of his wife would be able to access it or have all his passwords.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I don't know her, nor how to contact her. Mike told me that she was also an EA when he found out what I do, so that's the only detail that I know. But I'm down for a few bucks if someone can spearhead the cause.:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
If you guys would like, you can send any donation to my paypal and i will make sure his wife receives it. I was already planning on seeing if she needed help with his truck and knowing what he had done to it. his house is literally right next door to where i work.

I hate "go fund me's", they take a decent chunk out of what is raised and we dont really need one

send as "friends/family" so paypal doesnt take some of your donation. I will keep track and post up in a new thread how much was/is being raised and what she says. Please put your name (if you want to) and screen name in the donation so i can reply back in the thread and make sure it was received from you.

i think this would be a great idea for her.

Last edited:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
If you guys would like, you can send any donation to my paypal and i will make sure his wife receives it. I was already planning on seeing if she needed help with his truck and knowing what he had done to it. his house is literally right next door to where i work.

I hate "go fund me's", they take a decent chunk out of what is raised and we dont really need one for here.

[email protected], send as "friends/family" so paypal doesnt take some of your donation. I will keep track and post up in a new thread how much was/is being raised and what she says. Please put your name (if you want to) and screen name in the donation so i can reply back in the thread and make sure it was received from you.

i think this would be a great idea for her.

Good idea James.:thumb::hug:

I sent her a message on facebook letting her know I posted news of his passing to duramax diesels and duramax forum. I also informed her of those that wanted to show there condolences and how she would like this done.
I'll let you guys know what she says. James idea works for me as well.

I just wanted to reach out to her.

Yellowchevy

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
[email protected], send as "friends/family" so paypal doesnt take some of your donation. I will keep track and post up in a new thread how much was/is being raised and what she says. Please put your name (if you want to) and screen name in the donation so i can reply back in the thread and make sure it was received from you..

DONE! Good man. Thanks for doing this. :hug:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Good idea James.:thumb::hug:

I sent her a message on facebook letting her know I posted news of his passing to duramax diesels and duramax forum. I also informed her of those that wanted to show there condolences and how she would like this done.
I'll let you guys know what she says. James idea works for me as well.

I just wanted to reach out to her.

Yellowchevy

i appreciate that Russ. Call/text me when you get info from her. Shes welcome to join up here and see all the lives he has touched as well.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
i appreciate that Russ. Call/text me when you get info from her. Shes welcome to join up here and see all the lives he has touched as well.

I've been messaging her and she's perfectly fine with your coarse of action James.

With that said,
IF ANYBODY FEELS COMPELLED TO GIVE ANYTHING PLEASE PAYPAL JAMES "[email protected]".

If anybody wants to send flowers let myself of James know.

Here's the link to James donation page
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75630

Anything else you want to add James?

Yellowchevy

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I posted this info and the donations page over on duramaxforum as well.

I also informed his wife of the condolences threads/pages and she wants to see them so I told her the sites it was one.

Yellowchevy

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I meant to also mention that I really feel badly for his wife. She is a fellow Enrolled Agent (Tax Accountant) and needs to stay on her A game this time of year to survive tax season and make all of her money for the year :(

Hi, this is Kathy, Mike's wife. The person you referred to above was his first wife! I am a legal secretary...No worries, just wanted to make sure you had the correct info!

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
:eek::eek::eek: he must have said First Wife and I only heard Wife. My apologies and condolences.

Alphakat

Mar 14, 2017
No worries! I am Mike's wife Kathy and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind messages. Mike really loved you guys (even the ones who said they didn't get along with him-I often butted heads with him as well:happy2:) but he really was a wonderful man and I will miss him very much. We found each other quite later in life and it was a blessing. I am very close with his family so take great comfort in their presence. I'm hoping to sell his truck to my brother in law who will nurture it as much as Mike did. I would love to keep the truck as I like driving it and it is all around great but it's not practical for me. I will stay in touch. Thank you, Kathy (the second wife:thumb:)

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
No worries! I am Mike's wife Kathy and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind messages. Mike really loved you guys (even the ones who said they didn't get along with him-I often butted heads with him as well:happy2:) but he really was a wonderful man and I will miss him very much. We found each other quite later in life and it was a blessing. I am very close with his family so take great comfort in their presence. I'm hoping to sell his truck to my brother in law who will nurture it as much as Mike did. I would love to keep the truck as I like driving it and it is all around great but it's not practical for me. I will stay in touch. Thank you, Kathy (the second wife:thumb:)

Welcome kathy! and that the same time, i am truely sorry for your loss... im am glad to see the truck can be used by family if that is the case. please let them know to hop on here if he has any questions on it. Mike left alot of info about the truck scattered about here and we can pick it out pretty easily.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I still get caught off guard everytime I open my inbox as I was just emailing him the 1st of the month, and have an email from him that's on my 1st page.

And I'm the one who got him his certification of speed award as I believe he called it. He said he got a speeding ticket just a few days after I sent him tunes for his truck playing like one of the high school kids. All I can say is sorry for your loss. I'm not good at relaying emotion, but I also posted this at TTS as he came over there every few weeks as well.
http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/threads/c20elephant-has-passed-away.46222/