Rest in peace Mike (C20ELEPHANT)

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I was just emailing him about some lb7 stuff, he had told me he had some tests coming up, but that he was doing better. Goes to show just how quickly things can turn. Makes you think about things a little differently, especially when your own health isn't the best. Going to be weird not getting emails from him.

Yep I talked with him a few weeks ago and mentioned your name to me in texts. He truly respected your opinion on things with these trucks.

blackLTZ

May 6, 2016
South Texas!
On a side note I think it's so crazy how they know so much about our body and our cells that nobody can find a way to keep them in check if need be. It seems like it should be easier than all the strange mutating viruses where you need to start at square one every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know maybe I am wrong but since it's so advance right now that they have the cures for everything, just that they don't wanna approve it. For one main reason,
The big pharma! They will loose billions of dollars a year.

But that's just what I think,

Once again RIP Mike.

Dallas S

Jun 17, 2009
Alberta
You know maybe I am wrong but since it's so advance right now that they have the cures for everything, just that they don't wanna approve it. For one main reason,
The big pharma! They will loose billions of dollars a year.

But that's just what I think,

Once again RIP Mike.

They have a cure..

Money rules all unfortunately

I never met Mike, and although I'm a very casual poster, I'm and advent reader. A lot of you are like family in one way or another to me. Opinions are what make us all grow, you will be missed Mike! May peace be with your family and friends

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I meant to also mention that I really feel badly for his wife. She is a fellow Enrolled Agent (Tax Accountant) and needs to stay on her A game this time of year to survive tax season and make all of her money for the year :(

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
So sorry to hear about this. RIP, Mike. Praying for peace and comfort for his family.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I live a few miles from their home, I went over to his house a few times but never met his wife she was always away.