Jul 2, 2010
Rileyville Virginia
picture.php

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Thanks everyone :woott:
Where did you get the lower air damn piece for you front bumper?
It's from an 05 1/2 ton Z71 . the 4x4 ones are taller than the 2wd ones.
picture.php
These tires are wearing pretty good and as much as I lay into it there are holding up .. and surprisingly I manage to be able to cut u-turns as long as I dont go a full turn where the wheel is locked out im good to go.. :thumb:

Love how the tires look on there. Sweet ride for sure.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
I have always been a little partial to this one

Maxd out is superr nice..i can't wait to be together with everyone again...maybe this time our rice pot will work..and i wont forget the cracklins!:spit: I thought big coonass was going to kill me when i said i forgot them! lolol

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Maxd out is superr nice..i can't wait to be together with everyone again...maybe this time our rice pot will work..and i wont forget the cracklins!:spit: I thought big coonass was going to kill me when i said i forgot them! lolol

I about ran off the road laughing when Eric turned the corner and that crock pot went rolling off into the bushes. Funny as hell. That was a good time, really looking forward to Texas in Oct.:thumb:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Nice:D Everytime i see a pic of that truck i think why cant they get rid of those fugly clearance lights?
other than that its a beutiful truck

I like the clearance lights, keeps a touch of where it came from, a hard 100,000 mile life in a Missouri clay mud corn field.:D Took over a year to get all that hard pac clay out of the frame, I bet there was 500 lbs of that stuff packed in there. When I took off the stock fuel tank brackets the tank would even budge, it was glued in there with that damn dried mud.