LB7: Project "I have a problem"

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I clearly am accustom to my coilovers cause riding in Levi's lowered truck with the yellow bumps still in place sucked. Setup the same as you did corbin

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I clearly am accustom to my coilovers cause riding in Levi's lowered truck with the yellow bumps still in place sucked. Setup the same as you did corbin

I don't doubt the coil overs ride better. Maybe the black truck will get some someday

colehenry97

Aug 9, 2014
All this talk of windshield tints, you almost had me convinced i could get away with it until I get a tint ticket just yesterday......lol but I'm ready to see that black truck on the road! It's gonna catch some attention for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
All this talk of windshield tints, you almost had me convinced i could get away with it until I get a tint ticket just yesterday......lol but I'm ready to see that black truck on the road! It's gonna catch some attention for sure

Oh no they HATE tint around here.. Believe me im on their hero list for window tint. I think I've had 12 in the last four years.

colehenry97

Aug 9, 2014
Oh no they HATE tint around here.. Believe me im on their hero list for window tint. I think I've had 12 in the last four years.

Yeah I'd say your a coupe tickets past just getting a warning lol With a doctor or two just outside of my family I'm thinking a tint prescription will solve all the problems and headaches

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Yeah I'd say your a coupe tickets past just getting a warning lol With a doctor or two just outside of my family I'm thinking a tint prescription will solve all the problems and headaches

It's easier said then done.. It's becoming a pain anymore to get one, or Id have one.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Putting the lly to work hauling another lly for trans work.. I've got a drive Leak on passenger side I've gotta figure out and fix..

3d18f4a4566c025231c6233dfd2c1bca.jpg

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
That little Std. cab turd might be the best deal I have seen yet on here:thumb: Nice tot see it earning it's keep.

It's doing great, wouldn't know the miles on it without looking..

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
So what I thought was a drive leak was a boost leak like I originally thought.. Took the time to find it after I pulled the trans out of the crew cab..

Nickel sized hole in the intake runner, passenger side.. It's like it rusted through, but it's alluminum..

39be5dd13f2cb1d2d4bfcea870d72503.jpg

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Waiting to see the outcome of the black extended cab....drooling over those AF wheels too.

It'll be a while.. Really considering selling it and all the parts for it in a bundle.. Even though unknown it's a terrible idea.. I've not had any time what so ever to even think about working on my truck.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
It'll be a while.. Really considering selling it and all the parts for it in a bundle.. Even though unknown it's a terrible idea.. I've not had any time what so ever to even think about working on my truck.

Good lord, your indecisive. :rofl:

I'd sell it too if there's money to be made. I flip boats all the time and its not intentional, I biuld one for my family and for me to run offshore in and someone always wants it more than I do. I am almost finished with my current rigg and now a close friend has decided he has to have it... lol...:hug:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Good lord, your indecisive. :rofl:

I'd sell it too if there's money to be made. I flip boats all the time and its not intentional, I biuld one for my family and for me to run offshore in and someone always wants it more than I do. I am almost finished with my current rigg and now a close friend has decided he has to have it... lol...:hug:

I don't want to sell it but I've thought about posting it for what I've got in it.. Kinda depends on how things go with the wife for the next little while.. It can sit in the garage until I get time. Just hate seeing it in pieces lol

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO

:screwy:

You know better. It is too nice to let go......

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Stayed after work and bolted down my heads and bolted the turbo on.. Waiting on clams and valve covers from powder.. Hopefully I can poke it In the truck in a week or two.. I'm hit and miss on motovation so I'm hoping if I at least install the engine I'll be more gung hoe to finish it.

41658291f0fe508716e310511ea63210.jpg

NRA223

May 20, 2015
Looks good. I hope you finish it. I was looking forward to seeing the results of the black truck. What injectors and pump did you end up running?