LB7: Project "I have a problem"

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Cooked two smokers worth of ribs for his party today..
5a9e951e3b02435025e825a38d3e0090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Looks like nick is about to get a NICE truck

Already talked to him.. he isn't in the position to buy right now.

I'm sure I'm gonna catch a bunch of shit over selling this thing already. In all honesty I bought this truck as a project when me and the wife were fighting way back because she told me I couldn't have anymore projects..

Now that we are split and done the truck just doesn't feel right to me. I enjoy driving it and cleaning it, but something about it just doesn't sit right with me..

Be looking for a for sale ad soon on here..

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Already talked to him.. he isn't in the position to buy right now.

I'm sure I'm gonna catch a bunch of shit over selling this thing already. In all honesty I bought this truck as a project when me and the wife were fighting way back because she told me I couldn't have anymore projects..

Now that we are split and done the truck just doesn't feel right to me. I enjoy driving it and cleaning it, but something about it just doesn't sit right with me..

Be looking for a for sale ad soon on here..

You got to do what makes you happy. Don't worry about anything or anyone else Corbin!

Sent from my iPhone 7 via Talkatap

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
Assuming we are talking a GM squarebody, Wherli posted that they have one in the works iirc. I'd like to do a diesel swap into my 83 c10 one day.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Oh Corbin:rofl:

I love this truck. Which is what my 84' shortbed may turn into at some point or I'll just leave it a std cab. with D-max conversion.
[YOUTUBE]FnwNcT72gmA[/YOUTUBE]