power shifting is awesome

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Yeah I like it. This is the worst launch so far after adjusting my caltracs. Usually doesn't hop at all. But my pressures are up in the tires.

Ed04zf6

Ed04zf6
Oct 21, 2012
Nh
Looks like it wouldn't hurt to get some motor mounts. My shifter used to move around alot. The I put some merchants in and it is a lot nicer.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I noticed I have a substantial boost increase while powershifting. Hits high 30s like 37 38 when I hit fifth.
And 40 when I hit 6th. I guess the stock charger probably isn't liking that. Usually 32 max

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I really hate watching your videos :(

Makes me want to go out and hammer on the old transvestite :rofl:

Man I need to get my rail pressure issues fixed.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I need to figure out why you can't see out of the windshield with this go pro. All the windows are tinted I wonder if that messes with it. U can see out of the side windows and the top of the windshield but not the bottom of the windshield. I wonder if it has Something with it being in the dark cab.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
[QUotehevyburnout1;907392]That looks so rough on the transmission yet so, so fun haha. I regret not getting a manual Duramax since the day I bought mine.[/QUOTE]

Feels harder on it not full throttle shifting. It's way more predictable surprisingly. Grinds more just trying to shift hard and letting off the throttle than it does if u like just keep it floored and pop the clutch and slam it. Floats right in. It dumps into every gear thats probably hard on it but hey its faster, can't go back now:thumb:

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
I noticed I have a substantial boost increase while powershifting. Hits high 30s like 37 38 when I hit fifth.
And 40 when I hit 6th. I guess the stock charger probably isn't liking that. Usually 32 max

Cts shows my record at 41 on the stocker. Pretty sure it's on borrowed time but it hasn't missed a beat yet lol. Great vid, makes me want a zf...almost lol

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'm starting to realize I miss shifts powershifting because of the shifter torqueing over and back so far. Gonna need some mounts