Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
So that's your GF or wife? Where do I get me a pair of thoes LB7diesel approved flip-flops? They must do something.

Can't you just borrow your wife's:eek::joker:

Sorry Phil, I had to:D

Actually, Joey and I are selling "Max Flip-Flops" and toe nail clippers for 2 easy payments of 9.99 + shipping and handling...

Guaranteed to help you install a lift pump and improve your quality of life (and avatar).

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Actually, Joey and I are selling "Max Flip-Flops" and toe nail clippers for 2 easy payments of 9.99 + shipping and handling...

Guaranteed to help you install a lift pump and improve your quality of life (and avatar).

No thanks , I have several pairs of Texas flipies, they were helpful with the lift pump swap this past summer too :D If I posted my avatar up like ya'll though, my quality of life would diminish ;)

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
Can't you just borrow your wife's:eek::joker:

Sorry Phil, I had to:D

I could but have you ever seen the size of the feet on a 5'4", 115 pound woman? I don't think my 13 EEE feet would fit. Do you sell thoes "Max Flip-Flops" insulated with a steel toe so I can wear them at work on thoes -20 degree days? I wouldn't need toe nail clippers, I just chew them off. My lift pump is allready done and I don't think my quality of life could get any better. I live pretty high on the hog, or sheep if that's what your into, on the 1st and 15th of every month.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Do you sell thoes "Max Flip-Flops" insulated with a steel toe so I can wear them at work on thoes -20 degree days?

We are working with a fabricator in Bangladesh as we speak...

I wouldn't need toe nail clippers, I just chew them off.

Eat lots of pineapple, they'll taste better...

My lift pump is allready done and I don't think my quality of life could get any better. I live pretty high on the hog, or sheep if that's what your into, on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Actually, gerbils are making a comeback...

Status
Not open for further replies.