Not open for further replies.

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
merchant auto pump rub fix (new)

acdelco brake pads (new)

amsoil trq drive trans fluid for the trans and txc (new)

syn motor oil and dual bypass remote filtration system for the oil (new)

3000 watt amp (used)

sub box for 12's that fit under the rear set on a ext cab (used)

stock power chrome mirrors of an 01 (used)

afe stage 2 intake (used)

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
ya but i am not going to mess with my stereo for a while so i want to buy it but should probably spend it in a different direction sounds like a good deal though

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
yeah a good receiver helps out with the sound quality a lot. than just covering it up with subs, 3000 watt amp is an over kill for a truck. i have mine wir to 4ohms and the amp is only halways turned up. so its only pushin 500 rms and its loud as hell.

i blew one of my 15's when i had it on 2ohms. and the amp can push 2300rms when its at 1 ohm

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
yeah a good receiver helps out with the sound quality a lot. than just covering it up with subs, 3000 watt amp is an over kill for a truck. i have mine wir to 4ohms and the amp is only halways turned up. so its only pushin 500 rms and its loud as hell.

i blew one of my 15's when i had it on 2ohms. and the amp can push 2300rms when its at 1 ohm

Is this Japaneese? Danny, whats all that mean? :rofl:

And why are you selling all this stuff? Do I see a Cheetah in your future?

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
lolz jo0 ar3 5uch 4 /\/0oB

maybe:secret:

Well I dont post much here, because I dont have near the knowledge or expierence as 99% of the members here.. But Im here daily reading.. trying to learn. Its kinda like a minor league ball player, hanging around all the Major league players. I dont talk much here, but Im just trying to learn enough to be a major leaguer.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.