Pat's new Z28 Camaro.. It's McRat Stock

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
When you start it up, it says ANDY on the DIC. Nice.

When you drive in the fast lane on the 101 fwy in bumper to bumper traffic during rush hour, the clutch pedal sticks to the floor and you have no clutch, you stall it to avoid a crash, then start the car in gear and dive across 5 lanes of Aholes (no emergency lane), then must be towed home. Not Nice! :roflmao:

Trust me, the Z/28's aren't selling as expected, and some used ones are already available. There will be cherry Z/28's available at a heavy discount within 2 years. This might also be why they are holding mine.

GM could not give me an answer why the Z/28 wasn't shipped. I told them I need to know what is up after it sat outside the factory for a month, unshipped. They had no answer then. Gave them 3 more weeks to come up with a shipping date, and they still had no idea.

In 2002, we ordered a special Camaro SS (1LE race package), and the same thing happened. In it's case, it never arrived.

That sucks just imagine what the commuters were saying? Great another rich guy with his fancy car and doesn't know how to drive it! :roflmao:

WOW built and ready to go? Thats ridiculous what a screw up

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
That sucks just imagine what the commuters were saying? Great another rich guy with his fancy car and doesn't know how to drive it! :roflmao:

WOW built and ready to go? Thats ridiculous what a screw up

I was in Studio City, rich guys who don't know how to drive are the norm. :D

I didn't have to the heart to tell them I wasn't a famous idiot (well at least not famous), plus I was busy trying not to die. ;)

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut

I wonder if it's fast? :dontknow:

Where could you drive it ? Traffic out there in CA for one thing. You'd have to go out in the desert then you'd be cruising along look at the speedo and not realize your doing 120 MPH realizing why is the cop having a hard time keeping up. I'd be in jail the first time out with it! :angel: Or dead :woott:

Good car for Germany on the Autobahn I'd love to drive there! Just once

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I wonder if it's fast? :dontknow:

Where could you drive it ? Traffic out there in CA for one thing. You'd have to go out in the desert then you'd be cruising along look at the speedo and not realize your doing 120 MPH realizing why is the cop having a hard time keeping up. I'd be in jail the first time out with it! :angel: Or dead :woott:

Good car for Germany on the Autobahn I'd love to drive there! Just once

Everything Pat and Kat drives is fast. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
There have been a few episodes entering a freeway on ramp going sideways that makes life interesting. :D I must admit that handling this little car is easier than the Duramax.
Either way; there is something good to say about going side ways. :thumb::D