Pat's new Z28 Camaro.. It's McRat Stock

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Well, a 12 second Dmax is still my daily driver, and we still have 4 Dmaxes.

Now that a local dragstrip has opened on a regular schedule again, Robert and I have been slaving the last month to convert casper back to drag race mode to go get that 9 sec. badge.

Edited to say what I just heard... :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So wait......You backed out of the new deal you had on the go then?
If so I think you made out better off. That's a sweet ride!!:woott:

On a side note the sticker says it gets better mileage than my Nissan Titan lol!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
e3ymasa3.jpg

Write me Red

Lonnie

Horsepower Addict
The ZR1 Vette is mean in comparison to the Z28 or the ZL1 Camaro.
Performance wise you made a good choice.

The Z28 has a bit of nostalgia & a raw track only spirit, but how can you go wrong with something even faster that you can still listen to the stereo in while cruising with the AC on.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Pat
just to let you know I'm coming for your ass.:roflmao:

Attachments

• cobra crusher.jpg
    cobra crusher.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 114

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
WOW !!!!!!

Really ? Nice car really nice car but you could have gotten one of them anytime? Nothing special like the Z28 would have been. I'm surprised you gave up. Did you ,I'm sure you must have, inquired on the delay of delivery what was the excuse?

I was looking forward to seeing the Z28.

Nonetheless this is a nice Vette ,congrats and good luck. :thumb:

He bought the car when he was what 87? I wonder if he even ever drove it?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
When you start it up, it says ANDY on the DIC. Nice.

When you drive in the fast lane on the 101 fwy in bumper to bumper traffic during rush hour, the clutch pedal sticks to the floor and you have no clutch, you stall it to avoid a crash, then start the car in gear and dive across 5 lanes of Aholes (no emergency lane), then must be towed home. Not Nice! :roflmao:

Trust me, the Z/28's aren't selling as expected, and some used ones are already available. There will be cherry Z/28's available at a heavy discount within 2 years. This might also be why they are holding mine.

GM could not give me an answer why the Z/28 wasn't shipped. I told them I need to know what is up after it sat outside the factory for a month, unshipped. They had no answer then. Gave them 3 more weeks to come up with a shipping date, and they still had no idea.

In 2002, we ordered a special Camaro SS (1LE race package), and the same thing happened. In it's case, it never arrived.