Ordering a new 2020??

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Anyone know if you can start the process or order these new rigs yet?

I do not believe they are slated to hit the market until late summer early fall? So back up (8) weeks from there, be like late April, early May?

I have some access to that stuff, I can see the order timing for the 1500s, the same press release for the HD has no such timing chart in it.

Attachments

• order timing.JPG
    order timing.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 98
  • HD press release.jpg
    HD press release.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It will just get lost in the 10 other vehicles I have at my house, and two are Ford's so it will still fit in :roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao:

James are you finally biting the bullet???

yes sir. Its been a long talk with the wife the last few days on if i should sell the limo or keep it. id be lieing if i said i didnt shed a tear or two just discussing letting her go. I think ive conned my dad into letting me rent some indoor shop space to store the old girl till we move into a new place. That or ill park it in the back yard and try to come up with some kind of covered parking for it. Pennies are being saved up for a down payment.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Ha I’m kinda in the same boat
My wife said “Honey get yourself a new truck” so I’m like ok well Lord now I need 45k lol
Waiting for someone to offer me cash on my truck and that will be the sign
Otherwise I’ll keep driving the Lly till my boy turns 16... in 14 years:roflmao:

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Sweet James! A new truck and you won't be tieing up as much tine as your current one is taking from you. Nothing better then starting fresh! Better be pics!

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Ha I’m kinda in the same boat
My wife said “Honey get yourself a new truck” so I’m like ok well Lord now I need 45k lol
Waiting for someone to offer me cash on my truck and that will be the sign
Otherwise I’ll keep driving the Lly till my boy turns 16... in 14 years:roflmao:

ha! thats what i was thinking with my daughter or son in 14-16 years :roflmao: but honestly, i dont see them wanting to drive a cc/lb to school and i probably wouldnt want them to drive it. Ive just got too many memories, blood, sweat and tears in it to give up. i literally could sell everything else i have without a second thought. No idea wtf it is about this truck, its stupid but cant help it. See what the years bring, may change at some point but who knows.

Sweet James! A new truck and you won't be tieing up as much tine as your current one is taking from you. Nothing better then starting fresh! Better be pics!

oh definitely. ive already got wheels/tires picked for it :D.

hey James you could park the limo at my house but it wont fit in :roflmao:

Ha! its hard to give up a a/c rental spot for it!

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yes sir! will be “The Limo 2.0”. Either be black or see what kind of dark blue they offer

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
10 speed trans by far. I seriously like the high country front end too. But that trans will make towing my trailer up our hills so much nicer. Will really keep me at peak power without dropping much speed (if any). Plus the fact getting back up to speed on hills will be that much better

I have a very hard time giving up the power I have now while towing. The trans will make the truck feel like it has more power than it does while towing

DuramaxRamRod

Oct 11, 2014
NH
10 speed trans by far. I seriously like the high country front end too. But that trans will make towing my trailer up our hills so much nicer. Will really keep me at peak power without dropping much speed (if any). Plus the fact getting back up to speed on hills will be that much better

Are you planning on keeping it stock? That's what really holding me back from the 2020s is the unknowns. Wheny first released the new style I wasn't a fan like everyone else. But it has grown on me and the High Country front end does look good which I'm sure they did on purpose.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
New trans will be interesting.

Why you gotta be so damn facetious? :rofl:

Are you planning on keeping it stock? That's what really holding me back from the 2020s is the unknowns. Wheny first released the new style I wasn't a fan like everyone else. But it has grown on me and the High Country front end does look good which I'm sure they did on purpose.

Yes, staying stock till out of warranty. Little upgrades to keep things living longer will happen but nothing major.

Last edited: