Old skoolers back on the road

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Tim, or Rob, any luck on #'s yet???

Numbers were not very consistant. We are checking some things today and retrying tonight. The Dyno is saying around 650 to 700, however we were not getting the chargers to fully light either. We are going to try some different stuff tonight.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
keep us posted ! dont expect peak #'s , my twins have always dynoed on the low side compared to what the track has shown . but your are a little bigger so who knows .

Numbers were not very consistant. We are checking some things today and retrying tonight. The Dyno is saying around 650 to 700, however we were not getting the chargers to fully light either. We are going to try some different stuff tonight.

good luck and keep us posted , like i said my twins have always dynoed low , it takes a 1/4 mile for me to dyno on :D

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Well our HP numbers right now are showing 833 to the ground. However, the sensor on the Eddy Brake is throwing the torque numbers a bit off. We should have it fixed first thing in the morning. Now dynoing single charger trucks is working really well, just the twin chargers is taking a bit different test to get results.....:(

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I hope if you guys go to the track you have some DR's? :driving:

Street tires are not going to cut it...

03Tommy

Jun 2, 2008
Weston, Mo
Don't really know yet. We will have it on the Dyno tonight and see where it is at right now. I guess we are hoping to see 800 to 900, but always wish for the 4 digit area. ;)

We will post some video of the Dyno Runs tomorrow...

Tim looks like you guessed right. I dont care who ya are, 833 on fuel only is still damn impressive. Congrats to everyone involved. Especially Rob. Hope to see this thing tear up the dyno and the strip Saturday........

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What was the RPM on the horsepower. Torque seems low so I was wondering if the cam is pushing the power up real high in the RPM range or if it's just because the turbos weren't spooled at the lower RPM range. I'm kinda curious about how that cam is working since that's what I'm using in my build.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
What was the RPM on the horsepower. Torque seems low so I was wondering if the cam is pushing the power up real high in the RPM range or if it's just because the turbos weren't spooled at the lower RPM range. I'm kinda curious about how that cam is working since that's what I'm using in my build.

The hp was at 3463 rpm, and the torzue was at 3188rpms, the turbos were not lit at 3188 rpms, so i think thats the reason the torque was low.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Why didn't the turbos light? Why not dyno it until they did light?

The tq does seem low but I know when I was there last year my hp was high and the tq was low. Good luck though Rob I take it you are not buying that boat? :D

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
I think both of our women are pissed off and aren't wanting either of us to have any more fun this summer, They will get over it. LOL