Texas Y'all
Just a little playing around without even being really tuned yet. :D

[YOUTUBE]2jaAD2MP-S4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Tim Hecker from St. Joe diesel and I decided to build something different (for around here anyways). I was getting tired of sled pulling and decided to change it up a bit. The motor consist of a lbz block, carillo rods, socal cut lb7 pistons with valve reliefs, socal 6460 cam, stage 1 socal heads, socal dampner, 60% over injectors, socal billet main caps, mains studs, arp 625 heads studs, twin lmm cps, and a gt42 twined with a gt 55. The twin kit was built by ppe.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
The run you see there is just with a 10 level ppe, set to level 6, so when the tuning begins it should really run. :D

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Rob is right, things got a bit exciting in the upper MPH's.... :D

The truck will be ready mid-week and hopefully we can get some smiles around here. We will see what kind of power can be made next weekend at our Dyno Day. I am sure that a few people might not like is as much as others....:spit:

Special thanks are in line...

All of our Friends that have spent the hours to make is happen....

Guy @ SoCal Diesel

Dan & Joe @ PPE Diesel

Ron & John @ SunCoast Converters

Mike L @ Inglewood Transmission

Brian and Chris @ BD Engine Brake Inc.

Duramax Diesels for all of the ideas.....

and of course St. Joseph Diesel Inc.

Here are a few pics for now....

Attachments

• DSC04241.JPG
    DSC04241.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC04245.JPG
    DSC04245.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 164

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Will be using EFI. We were wanting to see how it would run so Dan @ PPE told me what they thought we should run and I tried it. I will however be taking out the PPE and tuning it on our Dyno this week. We are really wanting to have it finished up by Tuesday or Wednesday so possibly there can be a few days of rest before this coming weekend. :D

Tim