"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
Rebuilt my fuel filter head and added the UDP Cat fuel filter adapter.

20130311_180252.jpg

20130311_185634.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Put a coat of paint over the bumper, pulled driver fender wheel out to find that I was missing a bolt on my Ppe manifold. Which was causing a bad exhaust leak and lost drive pressure. Put a bolt in it and still leaking, good thing I got spare exhaust gaskets!!

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
This weekend and today has been busy getting ready for a pull truck now has a safety hitch, air knife, and weight rack sitting on it. Started making my neutral safety light for it and that should be done tomorrow... My street truck is looking like a want to be puller.

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Drove the new LBZ to the family parking lot from Missery and kanshit. Oh I mean Missouri and Kansas. LOL jk...

Seriously though drove 1409 miles from Fenton Missouri to Salt Lake Utah home in a day and a half. I am beat. Good news is this truck was as clean as the pictures. And when we picked the truck EVERY single service record was in the glove box. Everything had been done right before the 70 year old man traded the truck in... We lucked out so far!!!:thumb:

Trackiron

Mar 14, 2013
Head gasket job on LB7 2001 GMC , ARP stud set, merchant automotive everything. 80 hours to tear it down. Head gaskets both failed between coolant jacket and rear cylinders at 189K miles. One head bolt broke off in the block on drivers side. Carefully welded a nut on the broken bolt and got it out. :)

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
Head gasket job on LB7 2001 GMC , ARP stud set, merchant automotive everything. 80 hours to tear it down. Head gaskets both failed between coolant jacket and rear cylinders at 189K miles. One head bolt broke off in the block on drivers side. Carefully welded a nut on the broken bolt and got it out. :)

Wow, is that how long it usually takes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Trackiron

Mar 14, 2013
Might have been more liek 40 hours - guess im slow. Every exhaust bolt to the turbo was stuck. Also broke 2 glow plugs off that were rusted. Drilling them out carefullt took a couple hous each. ANother hour to get the broken head bolt out. No beer - I quit drinkin. Maybe that was my problem...