"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

295PRO

Jan 30, 2015
d62c7fded56dd33a3f96836353e1effb.jpg

Changed 3.5" pipe to a 5" magnaflow pipe from down pipe. Will change down pipe out very very soon.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Got the relearn done on the new transmission, Took my neighbour for a ride he looked like this:eek: I was like this :D

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Got the relearn done on the new transmission, Took my neighbour for a ride he looked like this:eek: I was like this :D

Now we just need to pull that lift off, get some smaller tires and put your pig on a diet...
:woott:

Congrats buddy!
Way to dive in too, turbo, maniflods, EGR, Y-bridge and built your own trans all in one swoop!

Now we need arrange a lil display of prowess
;)

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Now we just need to pull that lift off, get some smaller tires and put your pig on a diet...

Congrats buddy!
Way to dive in too, turbo, maniflods, EGR, Y-bridge and built your own trans all in one swoop!

;)

Sheee she is very sensitive about her weight.

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI

Congrats buddy!

;)

You taking your lift off too? Don't do it! :hug: You should take those moldings off tho. :D

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Sheee she is very sensitive about her weight.
:roflmao:

:cool2: I still dig lifted trucks. The new thing is to ditch them for faster times now though.

I dig em too, but there are some mean lookin lowered trucks out there ;)
IMO, I think its more difficult to get a lowered dmax to look just right, than it is to get a lifted one looking good

You taking your lift off too? Don't do it! :hug: You should take those moldings off tho. :D
No way man, id just buy another one before i did that! Got way too much invested into this set up!

:rolleyes:
I was just bustin the Marine's balls
Oorah
:hug:

The moulding will be coming off this year sometime, whenever i can find the time to commit to it and follow up with a paint correction on the whole truck...

Last edited:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
:roflmao:

I dig em too, but there are some mean lookin lowered trucks out there ;)
IMO, I think its more difficult to get a lowered dmax to look just right, than it is to get a lifted one looking good

No way man, id just buy another one before i did that! Got way too much invested into this set up!

The moulding will be coming off this year sometime, whenever i can find the time to commit to it and follow up with a paint correction on the whole truck...

Its like a bandaid just rip it off and stop being afraid of commitment. :D

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
I used to be anti de-badge anything. Like Obama on gay marriage I have "evolved". :rofl: My truck I think looks so much better. I love how the body lines are unobstructed. I figure I park way out away from ppl in parking lots anyway. If you take it off carefully and never grow to like it you could always put it back on…but you won't. :thumb:

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Took my floor mat out. I think I have a leaking windshield. Insulation was wet and stunk. The amount of dirt under there is crazy. This is after me vacuuming 2 loads out. Going to bed line the cab and replace the factory sound deadening mat with something else. Haven't decided what yet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423430474529.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423430474529.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423430494599.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423430494599.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 43

Huffy67

Dec 26, 2014
Arkansas
Replaced the clunking intermediate steering shaft, did a power steering flush, and gave it a much needed bath on this 75* Arkansas day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Replaced the clunking intermediate steering shaft, did a power steering flush, and gave it a much needed bath on this 75* Arkansas day!!

About time!