"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

zf04lly

Sep 16, 2014
www.facebook.com
f6e48daa76d8c1858480d65492fdca66.jpg

Added a man pedal today

Lbzmax90

Aug 11, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
So far this week I've :

Pulled the work bed
7y3aqupy.jpg

Installed 2" drop shackles

Painted the frame

Picked up a used bed for the price of Installing a leveling kit on his 2500 hd
ugutytat.jpg

Installed a muffler delete pipe

Tinted the windows today

Test fit my new wheels / tires
agybusa6.jpg

Hope in the next couple days to get my traction bars built and the rear leafs pulled to get it lower.

Was this a cab and chassis truck?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Was this a cab and chassis truck?

Nope 3/4 ton with a work bed.

Tonight I built my airbag set up for the truck being lowered, to those that care ill post up a thread on it since it seems like it's going to work great and be easy for most to do.
3use9yby.jpg

Also fit my roll pan and about halfway installed my hidden receiver in building.

Pics to follow

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
What truck were they built for?

Can't spoil all the fun just yet ;)

Could you just post the year make and model of the truck the brackets came off of, no need to be an ass or a 2 year old about and I don't need to see your "build". I have three monitors on my computer and I'm sure I could go through several thousand pictures in short order and match them just want to be sure, further more if you are willing to risk failure and yours or someone's life on a used suspension component while towing go for it.....:thumb:

Last edited:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Could you just post the year make and model of the truck the brackets came off of, no need to be an ass or a 2 year old about and I don't need to see your "build". I have three monitors on my computer and I'm sure I could go through several thousand pictures in short order and match them just want to be sure, further more if you are willing to risk failure and yours or someone's life on a used suspension component while towing go for it.....:thumb:

Not being an ass, just asking you to be patient.

Parts are in perfect shape so I don't see a failure happening. Just paint was peeling off so I wire brushed it off and will paint it back.

Brackets are off a 01 dodge ram 3500 air lift kit # 57215

It's not bolt on though so that's what I was going to explain in my thread.