"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Do you get a deal for getting your wisdom teeth out in a shoe store? You got to stop looking for doctors on Craigslist!

For every 2 teeth removed I got half off a pair of boots I mean a "surgeons license" is just a title
In my defense I was saving up to do business with Dr. Evan @limitless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
I installed fleece transmission lines and a leaking PS line pm my :BZ. Pretty straightforward, remove fan shrouds, grille and IC boot. Only odd thing was the truck was in limp mode when i started it, topped off fluid and disconnected battery. It seems the TCM is acting up lately.:mad:

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
New toyo tires 35s this time waiting on lift. Hoping to clear with 5 inch zone lift with 20x10 fuels -19 offset that are on the truck now. Always wanted to lift an finally pulledthe trigger.

Attachments

• IMG_3077.jpg
    IMG_3077.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 42

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
OMG, can you say....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

those are gonna be loud, remind me of GUMBO MONSTER MUDDERS..

=
=
=

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
Toyos are actually quiet my friend ran 50000 on his mega cab. I've done a lot of tires as well. None balance better than a toyo so that's what made my decicision. I really hope they're not loud as I've been in a lot of trucks with them an they were very nice.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Toyos are actually quiet my friend ran 50000 on his mega cab. I've done a lot of tires as well. None balance better than a toyo so that's what made my decicision. I really hope they're not loud as I've been in a lot of trucks with them an they were very nice.

You'll be fine I'm on my 3rd set of MT's and they don't make any noise. If you rotate them regularly and don't light them up they will last awhile. I got 51K on mine and they are still 30% and got me out of a clay pit last weekend hunting.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
For every 2 teeth removed I got half off a pair of boots I mean a "surgeons license" is just a title
In my defense I was saving up to do business with Dr. Evan @limitless

Pretty sure that little lady in your toof removal pic took advantage of you... Your all hopped up on pain killers and she convinces you it's a great idea to stop by the shoe store and oh, why don't you let me hang on to your credit card, you know for safe keeping.... Sucker:rofl:

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Pretty sure that little lady in your toof removal pic took advantage of you... Your all hopped up on pain killers and she convinces you it's a great idea to stop by the shoe store and oh, why don't you let me hang on to your credit card, you know for safe keeping.... Sucker:rofl:

Hmm....checking statements now...

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
You'll be fine I'm on my 3rd set of MT's and they don't make any noise. If you rotate them regularly and don't light them up they will last awhile. I got 51K on mine and they are still 30% and got me out of a clay pit last weekend hunting.

Would be fun to light them off but tires are spendy haha. I usually rotate around every 5000 I've got toyo at2 extreme 33s on right now and tires are even no cupping nothing. I've got maybe closer to 20000 on those tires an they've held up. Wet tar anything forget it with those tires tho they're garbage for that.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Would be fun to light them off but tires are spendy haha. I usually rotate around every 5000 I've got toyo at2 extreme 33s on right now and tires are even no cupping nothing. I've got maybe closer to 20000 on those tires an they've held up. Wet tar anything forget it with those tires tho they're garbage for that.

Yea they are pretty expensive, I got to bite that bullet here soon, I'm going down to a 4" on 33's when these 35's are toast. You get them from a local dealer or online?

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Yep. 33/12.5r20 toyo mt 1366 to your door. That price includes the 50 off a set of 4 and free shipping. I bought my 285/70/17 toyo at2 there with that deal and got em for 810 to my door. Seems to be the best deal I could find

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Yep. 33/12.5r20 toyo mt 1366 to your door. That price includes the 50 off a set of 4 and free shipping. I bought my 285/70/17 toyo at2 there with that deal and got em for 810 to my door. Seems to be the best deal I could find

Dang you bought toyos for the low price of 420's
I'm gonna have to lower my truck sooner and get me a set
Thanks for the great info!