Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Good going Matt and Jeff! The "Nitrous Bros" racing team triumphs again! :cool: (Hey...that name has a nice ring to it-- and its not taken either!)

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
congrates guys:happy2:

It was nice seeing Adam's 2wd pull the sled also, Its bad when a 2wd can pull within 20' of the 4wd boys.I think he should of won the clean diesel pulling class.It was nice meeting Jeff,Matt,Adam for the first time.Also nice seeing Ed Wayne again, Ty,I saw a few trucks pulling and racing that I know are on here one was dmaxchris I think he goes by white truck with stacks.Wish I raced but hell the boys would of killed me in the tree:spit:

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Congrats Jeff and Matt. It was nice talking to you guys.

I saw alot of trucks I recognized from here. Ed's multi-purpose truck is very impressive.
Malibu's truck did well against the 4x4 competition too.

I thought the event went real well and hopefully it will grow from here.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Congrats Jeff and Matt. It was nice talking to you guys.

I saw alot of trucks I recognized from here. Ed's multi-purpose truck is very impressive.
Malibu's truck did well against the 4x4 competition too.

I thought the event went real well and hopefully it will grow from here.

Man I missed alot of people from here, We needed shirts on lol

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Man I missed alot of people from here, We needed shirts on lol

Yeah we need Team Salad shirts or something...I did have on my shirt that says "Did you just choke on my Duramax smoke?" :D

You were parked no too far from me (debadged black CCSB with a smashed drivers door :eek:)...I went over to your truck but no one was around.

Last edited:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
It was nice seeing Adam's 2wd pull the sled also, Its bad when a 2wd can pull within 20' of the 4wd boys.I think he should of won the clean diesel pulling class.It was nice meeting Jeff,Matt,Adam for the first time.Also nice seeing Ed Wayne again, Ty,I saw a few trucks pulling and racing that I know are on here one was dmaxchris I think he goes by white truck with stacks.Wish I raced but hell the boys would of killed me in the tree:spit:

that was you right? with the guy that had the mullet on? that came right up before the clean diesel pull right?

went 250.05 good enough for 15th of 20:( pulled 3rd truck in a mud pit in the hole.. tried a different tire fun county2 didnt like it and i mad some mistake

went 239 in the clean diesel pull... could have done better in that as well.

all in all good fun and learn alot.:happy2:

im still learning:)

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yeah we need Team Salad shirts or something...I did have on my shirt that says "Did you just choke on my Duramax smoke?" :D

You were parked no too far from me (debadged black CCSB with a smashed drivers door :eek:)...I went over to your truck but no one was around.

I saw your truck think it was to the left of mine toward the gate area

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
that was you right? with the guy that had the mullet on? that came right up before the clean diesel pull right?

Yea I was the big wall with out the mullet,that was flicking you the bird lol He need's to cut that crap off his head.I think you should of had the clean pull win, I thought that poor Ford was going to break in half as bad as it was flexing in the middle.:spit: