No start after a dose of bad fuel!!!

Lmmcracra

Oct 14, 2015
Alleghany, NC
Idk what would have changed, last night i unhooked my fuel feed and return lines from the tank because i noticed that they were kinking when snap locking them in place, i ran a hose from the feed line to a gallon of fresh fuel, and the return to a separate jug, it built rail pressure so much faster and got over 12k before the edge shuts off, it seems to turn over easier/faster after it reaches 7k+, still no start at this point. I guess removing the injectors at this point is my next option.

Sent from my iPhone

Lmmcracra

Oct 14, 2015
Alleghany, NC
4c1d6c62225047afbd9edbebf664e319.jpg

I plugged my small scanner in and this is what i got while cranking, I'm not getting any variances in throttle position when i push it to the floor either, am i missing something?

Sent from my iPhone

Lmmcracra

Oct 14, 2015
Alleghany, NC
It turned out to be injectors for anyone searching in the future, bought a set of "New" injectors from InjectorsDirect.com and cranked right up, also added a AD165 to avoid future problems! Thanks for everyones help!

Sent from my iPhone

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
It turned out to be injectors for anyone searching in the future, bought a set of "New" injectors from InjectorsDirect.com and cranked right up, also added a AD165 to avoid future problems! Thanks for everyones help!

Sent from my iPhone

Did you talk to the service station manager?