NHRDA Boise Event 10/3 hotels

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
I had a great time well worth the 5 hour drive for me. Got to meet some really cool people and try out my new stuff 13.2 for me now going for 12's next year at RMR.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
It was a great event other then the rain out, and it was nice to put faces to names! Had fun @ the event (DAMN it was cold) & also had fun watching the after hours Super Street foot race, where my wife tree'd Rob:thumb:. Rob came around on the big end for the win though:rofl:. Thanks a bunch to the "BIG dipper", for the on the fly trans work. George was able to learn my taps, that had not had enough time on them to race. I went from a 12.6 (1st pass) to a 12.001 (2nd pass) with some Tech II magic! Alot of good racing even with the track conditions (Thanks Matt:D). It's a Nice part of the country to visit, and I will be back for another event for sure:thumb:!

Last edited:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
also had fun watching the after hours Super Street foot race, where my wife tree'd Rob:thumb:. Rob came around on the big end for the win though:rofl:

:rofl: That was a good race.

Your wife is a total sleeper, gave Rob a run for his money for sure. I heard he may have used some trash talking going down the track, so there may be grounds for protest :D

Good meeting everybody as well. Had a great time.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
:rofl: That was a good race.

Your wife is a total sleeper, gave Rob a run for his money for sure. I heard he may have used some trash talking going down the track, so there may be grounds for protest :D

Good meeting everybody as well. Had a great time.

Something like "Your a fast little B!#ch":coolspot: @ mid track, she says she wants a rematch.

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I had fun too. It was good to put names to lots of faces.

BTW, I have video footage of the already mentioned foot race... :D

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Should be up soon. Hopefully it shows up here.

[youtube]8E8qPH1aut8[/youtube]

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Oh man, caught in all my glory...I'm surprized I didn't eat the concrete in the shape I was in. She is quick, and I'll gladly give her a rematch. Tell her thanks for the laughs!

Was a great time hanging out with everyone, hopefully we can all get together again.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
If i would have known there was a foot race i would have stuck around ................................... I would have worked you boys over :rofl:
Great vid Josh , looks like alot of fun !

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
I didn't know George was there.... I didn't get to meet him but sure enjoyed the rest of you guys i managed to run into. Saw alot of very neat rides there on top of associating some names to faces. I'm told that the finals were supposed to be back there again next year?? I just gotta work on making a season race so i can make it back there in the NHRDA event instead of just the track diesel class....

Had fun. Minus the drive home I had a very enjoyable, and mostly relaxing time! Good event for sure!