new turbo wont spool

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
dude im sorry bro mines getting mine worked on right now I feel for u dude I really hope that its just a tuning issue and if caleb from blackout tuned it he'll get it straight and it will rip

07metallicgreen

Nov 24, 2011
Smicksburg, PA
To be honest, i've actually been in the process of gathering information to write a thread on how tuning can effect Torque converters. I'm glad this thread popped up. Too often guys are quick to blame hard parts such as converters for not stalling/getting chargers lit at or around advertised stall. This isn't just with ours either. When i gather the rest of the info from Kory, i'll have a thread started

ill be looking for it. ive been messing around with tuning a little but im no expert by far! I chose not to tune mine this time because I was too afraid ha

07metallicgreen

Nov 24, 2011
Smicksburg, PA
okay guys I was logging my truck a little and was paying attention to the maf flow. can someone tell me if I am understanding this right. my flow rate was right around 30 gr/sec at idle and from what I understand it should read close to +/-40 grams/sec. I switched maf's with dads truck and it still read the same. so would my maf just need re scaled?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
lets help you "think" what your issue is?

Post the log. :confused:

I had big time MAF issues, and after ONE log, it was fixed. Dan @ PPE helped a bunch with it.