New Tax Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

towboattrash34

Sep 30, 2010
Picayune, Ms
Well this just piss me off **** that ...... President and the Senate and the House.

200.00 Extra out of every 7 day check and they jacked with medical deductions that I have been able to do for 10yrs

My deckhand had to cancel his insurance because the Tax is too much.

So Fk the House/Senate and that Fk-ng President and anyone that voted for him.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Kat was telling me paychecks are going down for middle class workers.

Everybody bought into the "tax the rich" crap, but the simple matter is, they can't survive on just the rich. To get real money, they need the middle class taxpayers.

I wonder if Congress pay went down as much on a percent basis as did middle class? I know they got a raise for doing less work, but nobody is saying how their taxes are affected.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Well this just piss me off **** that Muslim President and the Senate and the House.

200.00 Extra out of every 7 day check and they jacked with medical deductions that I have been able to do for 10yrs

My deckhand had to cancel his insurance because the Tax is too much.

So Fk the House/Senate and that Fk-ng President and anyone that voted for him.

So if you don't mind us inquiring what tax bracket are you in? let me get this straight 200$ per week so 800$ more a month so 9600$ a year less take home for you? that is a huge amount of money and thats just from one person. I make pretty decent wage and the wife and I are around 145K a year combined income. wonder how much less I will get to tak home?

Blackhawk878

Jan 16, 2012
Grovetown, GA
So if you don't mind us inquiring what tax bracket are you in? let me get this straight 200$ per week so 800$ more a month so 9600$ a year less take home for you? that is a huge amount of money and thats just from one person. I make pretty decent wage and the wife and I are around 145K a year combined income. wonder how much less I will get to tak home?

Probably around $2K. So for the guy losing $200/week must be raking in the dough....

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
the 200 a week statement needs some details behind it. Ive only come across the Social Security policy and its going to raise my taxes about $1.1k a year.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com

Your ****ed at 145k bud.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
the 200 a week statement needs some details behind it. Ive only come across the Social Security policy and its going to raise my taxes about $1.1k a year.

They also did a increase in.income tax for example if you paid 35% it went to roughly 40% they raised taxes on everyone dont be fooled so for carman you got a 7250 tax increase roughly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.