New steering suport for pullers and racers

jheyob

Jan 30, 2009
Okeana OH/West Lafayette IN
So, I have a LB7, with leveling kit, kryptonite tie rods, and 33" tires... Would this brace effectively stop my truck from toeing in when launching?

I made a brace identical to this over the summer, I had green keys in at the time, lowered as far as they would go though. Worked awesome for my first boosted launch. Second launch it bent the angle iron where the brace is bolted to the centerlink. Busted a CV. Ditched the brace and went back to straps :D

It's to weak if your tie rods are not almost perfectly level, that's one reason why he emphasizes it being for non lifted trucks.

REDHOSS02

hard n heavy
Jan 14, 2009
F U im from TEXAS
i made a brace identical to this over the summer, i had green keys in at the time, lowered as far as they would go though. Worked awesome for my first boosted launch. Second launch it bent the angle iron where the brace is bolted to the centerlink. Busted a cv. Ditched the brace and went back to straps :d

it's to weak if your tie rods are not almost perfectly level, that's one reason why he emphasizes it being for non lifted trucks.

what straps?