N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
thumbs.png

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Holy shit guys!!! PayPal responded and I’m getting my money back once they can see they are delivered!! I’m still out $400 for testing and shipping but better than $2100!!!

Whoa whoa....you have to send them back first? So Paypal said that as long as you ship them back first then they will pay you? How do they know the funds are available to them to repay you? Do they have it in escrow right now, awaiting shipping and delivery confirmation?
When it comes to this much money, Id want to know, that in the end, Im not out the item AND the money....

PROTECT YOURSELF!

Package them up as if they are in good condition. Take many pictures of how they are packed (make sure to put a date in the pics, too)!
Bubble wrap everything, seal everything. Use a new box, too.

INSURE THE PACKAGE! For cripes sake, insure it for what they are worth to replace.

Whoever you send them thru (you know who I'd recommend ;)) make sure the delivery requires a signature!
Get email communications from shipping company for every step of the process.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Whoa whoa....you have to send them back first? So Paypal said that as long as you ship them back first then they will pay you? How do they know the funds are available to them to repay you? Do they have it in escrow right now, awaiting shipping and delivery confirmation?
When it comes to this much money, Id want to know, that in the end, Im not out the item AND the money....

PROTECT YOURSELF!

Package them up as if they are in good condition. Take many pictures of how they are packed (make sure to put a date in the pics, too)!
Bubble wrap everything, seal everything. Use a new box, too.

INSURE THE PACKAGE! For cripes sake, insure it for what they are worth to replace.

Whoever you send them thru (you know who I'd recommend ;)) make sure the delivery requires a signature!
Get email communications from shipping company for every step of the process.

PayPal will front the money if needed. Had it happen multiple times.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
^^ yup, soon as they see tracking, they usually send the money to you. Done this a few times and never had an issue

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
They are requiring delivery confirmation. I don’t believe they will release the funds till they can see that the package has been delivered. I will be insuring the package as well

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
PayPal will front the money if needed. Had it happen multiple times.

I have never had to deal with a dispute of this magnitude. I had always thought that the other party in the dispute had to have the money in their paypal account available before Paypal would pay it out. But if PP will pay the amount then go after the other party thru legal means, then thats even better. Takes the weight off the wronged party's shoulders.

Thanks for that reassurance.