NEW PRODUCT! Customize your steering wheel controls!!!

Would you be interested in a steering wheel control module?

• Total voters

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
New product idea that I have been working on and testing. I wanted to get everyone's feedback and interest regarding my latest widget that im planning on releasing.

Of course in order to use this module your truck will have to be a 2003 or newer, and equipped with steering wheel controls.

What this will do is allow you to flip a switch and temporarily "reassign" your steering wheel controls to perform external/universal tasks. There will be 4 outputs on the module that will output +12v when the appropriate steering wheel button is pressed. These +12v outputs can do anything from trigger nitrous solenoids, trigger my TC lockup/unlock controller, or any other +12v relay/source. :cool:

On the 6-speed trucks, this module can even control the Allison tap-shift manual mode. So when you shift the truck into "M" mode, you can upshift and downshift with the volume +/- button, for example.

How many people would be interested in this? Im open to suggestions as well. If I can get a few people seriously interested, I will go ahead and start selling these. :)

thanks
Ben

08txlmm

Mar 28, 2010
Lubbock
I've been interested in this instead of a dsp-5 switch. In some of the import cars they use the steering wheel buttons to switch between tunes.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
phone is down lol

(rooting droid and trying to install custom roms is not as easy as they say it is lol) pm me and we can talk on here

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
ben, what about if us 01-02 guys put a 03-up steering wheel in (assuming its possible) would we be able to hook the buttons up to your widget and use them for a DSP5 and whatever else we may want?

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Younshould sell the button too as mine are worn and the lights don't work no mo . Would definetly be interested as I like everything at my fingertips:D

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
ben, what about if us 01-02 guys put a 03-up steering wheel in (assuming its possible) would we be able to hook the buttons up to your widget and use them for a DSP5 and whatever else we may want?

X2!!! Is this possible Ben? You can beta test this on mine, im not to far away:D

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Sounds good. What about the guys that already have the module to control an aftermarket radio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk