New pics of the Blower and Twin turbos!!

VABRacing

weve had it somewhat mocked up in the truck minus actually having the blower manifold on there. There is a lot to lay out, fuel manifolds and lines are going to be fun, Wiring is going to be a good time. Still have to get all the accessories including the A/C back on there somewhere. Its a lot of work, but it will come out nice when its done. Just hope we never have to change the 1st cp-3. lol Its a fun project thats been taken very much so to the extreme.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That's cool, but I can't say I see the point, unless it's just for the cool factor, which it definitely achieves.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
What are you going to use for a tranny behind this beast? Congrats to the owner and builder(s). There is a serious amount of geedus going into that truck. I hope it works out well. I know Mika in Finland is planning something similiar for his truck. I agree the drive train is going to be interesting. I hope you can or have a tranny that can hold it. Good luck, we'll all be watching and admiring your work.;):popcorn:

VABRacing

What are you going to use for a tranny behind this beast? Congrats to the owner and builder(s). There is a serious amount of geedus going into that truck. I hope it works out well. I know Mika in Finland is planning something similiar for his truck. I agree the drive train is going to be interesting. I hope you can or have a tranny that can hold it. Good luck, we'll all be watching and admiring your work.;):popcorn:

Well to be honest its going to have an ATS behind it. THey said they will stand behind it. So thats what the customer wants. If you ask me, Its not going to hold at all.

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
That is one HOT Motor :rofl: :drool: And on the driveline, of course the transmission would be the first problem, but the driveshaft and rear end? I guess those would become the weakest link.

VABRacing

how many CP3s will you be able to run other then the stock one? and where will it be? seems there isnt much room

We are running 2 cp3's. Most of the accesories are going to have completely different mounts than stock. We havent found the homes for everything yet as we are not quite that far in the project yet. There will be quite a bit more billet pieces to add to the front to hold everything!

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
We are running 2 cp3's. Most of the accesories are going to have completely different mounts than stock. We havent found the homes for everything yet as we are not quite that far in the project yet. There will be quite a bit more billet pieces to add to the front to hold everything!

Looks cool, is one of the parts going to be a 10" body lift?:rofl: