New pics of the Blower and Twin turbos!!

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Where are the fuel rails going to go? Looks like the blower base takes up alot of room....

VABRacing

Where are the fuel rails going to go? Looks like the blower base takes up alot of room....

Everything has to be custom mounted and unfortunetly fuel rails are one of them. Not looking forward to all custom made fuel lines.

Thanks guys for all the support! We figure if we can suck all the air from in front of the truck then we dont have to worry about air resistance!! lol

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
With open driveline you should be okay....that is what Chad decided on, opps I mean the class decided on, right? ;)
Not the case Josh, Cant daily drive an open driveline truck;). Not sure what your getting at in the second comment???

That's cool, but I can't say I see the point, unless it's just for the cool factor, which it definitely achieves.
The potential ground that can be learned of this setup is more interesting than anything else.
Incredible instant boost, put into a light weight drag truck setup or possibly a off shore Race boat application!!!!!!!:yumyum:

She is still Nasty. This one should probably be called Heartless B*tch. :D

I like that!!! The owner thought maybe "Just F**kin Wrong" nothing set in stone just yet!!!

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Everything has to be custom mounted and unfortunetly fuel rails are one of them. Not looking forward to all custom made fuel lines.

Thanks guys for all the support! We figure if we can suck all the air from in front of the truck then we dont have to worry about air resistance!! lol

It'll be exciting to watch, good luck.