New look

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I wish the guy that painted my truck, would of done the truck more like yours.....but I am not going to pay to change it now....I love the two tone front end on these trucks. Two bad it didn't come factory.....

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
I wish the guy that painted my truck, would of done the truck more like yours.....but I am not going to pay to change it now....I love the two tone front end on these trucks. Two bad it didn't come factory.....

Yea gm was never very creative with their paint jobs.

Thanks again for all the compliments guys. I must admit that I wasn't sure if the painted bumpers were going to look good, and to boot it was the wife's idea :D so I must give her some credit for the good idea

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Did you get your fog lights......I am getting ready to get lights and you truck is the closest to mine that is out there.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Did you get your fog lights......I am getting ready to get lights and you truck is the closest to mine that is out there.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Yea I got the fog lights late last week, but it's been too cold out to get them on. It's suppose to warm up Thursday so hopefully Friday evening or Saturday I'll get them put in and I'll take a picture for ya.

Great looking truck. What tires / size you running?

Thanks! The tires are hankook rf10 tire and if I remember right its a 325/60r18