New look

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Long story short, had some hail damage and some paint issues so it was re-painted and I changed a few things let me know what you guys think good or bad. I'm always open to suggestions.

Before......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 185

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Where did you get you headlights, I have been looking for blacked out ones. Can you post a front of them closer up.

Here's where I got the headlights:

http://www.headlightsdepot.com/catalog/Chevrolet/Silverado 2500 Hd/2002/Headlights

I'll post a pic

Looks good man, definitely lost some weight taking off that bumper.

Yea I definitely trimmed the fat off of her

Looks badass man.

If you dont mind me asking how much did paint cost?

This time around the paint was free due to some paint problems from when it was painted the first times, but originally when it was painted it was about 3200. That's just exterior though, no jams

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 77

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
That new hood is mean! I like it. What brand did you end up going with? How do you like the quality of it? How is visibility from inside the cab?

I've been toying with the idea of changing mine out. There is not much paint left on that "fat upper lip" on the front of the hood. So many highway rock chips...:eek:

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
That new hood is mean! I like it. What brand did you end up going with? How do you like the quality of it? How is visibility from inside the cab?

I've been toying with the idea of changing mine out. There is not much paint left on that "fat upper lip" on the front of the hood. So many highway rock chips...:eek:

Yea im pretty happy with the hood choice. It's actually not a production hood. It is a factory GM hood that has the steel cowl grafted onto it. A body shop out of state built it for me. But I couldn't be happier with how it looks and the quality. For visibility from inside it didn't really make much difference. But I haven't driven it much either. I just got it back all together today. Lol