LB7: New Injector Design

Oct 21, 2009
Was told that they finally came out with a new injector design which is based off cat style injectors. These are straight from bouch and come stock 40 over to help lube the injector and make it last longer and is suppose to increase fuel economy by 2mpg on stock applications. Waiting on a set but they are stuck in customs. This is all I know not sure if anyone else has any more info. Just been waiting on a set for awhile now to try out.

Ladyliberty24

Poor College Student!
Feb 10, 2011
Ojai,CA
Subscribed would love some more info on these and if there gonna before try widely available. I'm sure my Injectors will be going out soon enough

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Im assuming you mean for LB7s? I'm also assuming you mean bosch.. How did you get hooked up with this deal out of curiosity?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hope you are right, we LB7 guys could use some good news on that front, but I will believe it when I see it.

Oct 21, 2009
Im assuming you mean for LB7s? I'm also assuming you mean bosch.. How did you get hooked up with this deal out of curiosity?

Yes LB7 Bosch. Good friend at Bosch. Just waiting been stuck in customs for a while but hopefully we will have them soon and installed. Will keep posted.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Interesting this also seams to lean towards the stock injectors and being to lean if the new 1s are coming 40 over thats great news gonna need short and long range feedback please and always do the math for the mileage

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Hmm, a diesel running lean? Anymore docs other than hearsay on these injectors? Didnt you sell that 01 dmax of yours?

Last edited:

duranut03

Dec 20, 2010
North Carolina
New injectors that would last? Now that is something that would make many happy people. I would also think the resell value of the lb7 would go up some.

Oct 21, 2009
There are different perspectives of lean. True meaning of a lean burn is based on your afr on what side of stochio metric it is on. But u can run leaner on either side. Less fuel. Stochio perfect mix is 16.09-1 afr. If we want to get all technical and what not james