Info: New I-Phone 3gs

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Yep, cause I'm headed your way tomorrow... Girls trip :happy2:

They said I could try to swap it in Vegas... I looked at him and said I'm not going to have a husband or kids... I'm going to be gambling.... No time for shopping :rofl:

Besides I wouldn't have my computer with all the I-tunes crap on it to sync it to.

HAHA isn't shopping a key thing to do when a girls weekend is planned? :D
Will you be here through the weekend? Go run a bit at "midnight mayhem" :rofl::rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
HAHA isn't shopping a key thing to do when a girls weekend is planned? :D
Will you be here through the weekend? Go run a bit at "midnight mayhem" :rofl::rofl:

Hell I'd go if she gonna run the red truck. :D

I'm driving Spooky :driving: No, Midnight Mayhem :( Arriving tomorrow night and coming home Friday night. I had already canceled our reservations when Casper got behind. My girl friend's husband didn't want to go so she asked if I could go for 24hr trip. Pat said he would watch the kids :hug:

OH for what we will be doing is gambling :witch:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I'm driving Spooky :driving: No, Midnight Mayhem :( Arriving tomorrow night and coming home Friday night. I had already canceled our reservations when Casper got behind. My girl friend's husband didn't want to go so she asked if I could go for 24hr trip. Pat said he would watch the kids :hug:

OH for what we will be doing is gambling :witch:

Cool. Guess we'll catch up with you all another time. Have a good trip, spend lots and help drag our economy back above drowning. :rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Cool. Guess we'll catch up with you all another time. Have a good trip, spend lots and help drag our economy back above drowning. :rofl:

Yes, we will all have to get together in October. Pat and I are coming out for a couple of days and Ralph is watching the hamsters :hug:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Yes, we will all have to get together in October. Pat and I are coming out for a couple of days and Ralph is watching the hamsters :hug:

Right on. Coming out to race or just vacation?? I'll keep it in mind.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Right on. Coming out to race or just vacation?? I'll keep it in mind.

Drag racing school. I want to be licensed to run a 9 :happy2: Cause after Bonneville Pat and Robert are swapping Casper back to drag mode :coolspot:

trinidiesel

Jun 5, 2009
is this the new iphone 3G s ? my was a dud when i got it !!!i walked back in the next day and said Sir Fix my phone or you see this on my side will go up your , you know what !!!!!:joker:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
is this the new iphone 3G s ? my was a dud when i got it !!!i walked back in the next day and said Sir Fix my phone or you see this on my side will go up your , you know what !!!!!:joker:

Yes, it is. I can't return it to AT&T because I can't find the box and the receipt :eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Phone came in yesterday. Picked it up today :D See how long this one lasts :rolleyes: Now have to figure out how to delete the old one from Spooky and connect this one.

Jack Bauer

May 3, 2008
CT
So far so good with my 3GS. I had the original from basically day one. Had it changed out once. There wasn't really anything wrong I just nitpicked a few times and they swapped it out.

So far so good on the new one service is much better on 3g and of course considerably faster on it also.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Still using my 1st gen iPhone because I can't find a store in Chicago with them in stock...I've tried once a week since the 3GS was released but they're always out of stock.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Still using my 1st gen iPhone because I can't find a store in Chicago with them in stock...I've tried once a week since the 3GS was released but they're always out of stock.

I pre-ordered mine when I was picking up a new air card had it the first day, which looking back probably was a mistake.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Phone came in yesterday. Picked it up today :D See how long this one lasts :rolleyes: Now have to figure out how to delete the old one from Spooky and connect this one.

AH F%^& This one doesn't ring. Now I wish I would have stuck with my old one :(