Info: New I-Phone 3gs

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Don't buy one yet :villagers:

Mine is less the one month old and is brain dead. Can't get an appointment to get an replacement until Friday. But, I will be out of town. So I have to wait until next week. Nothing like a stressed out :witch: with no phone.

Did find out that I could take my sim card out and steal my old I-phone back from my son. So I'm not leaving town without a phone at least:cool2:

Dec 2, 2006
TN
Mines been good so far, I bought a new 3G after I broke my last iPhone. Alot of my friends has the iPhones with no problems.

But I know your pain, that's alot of money for something not to work only after a month.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well I called today trying to get an appointment for Monday. Looks like they had a cancellation. So hopefully they will swap it out tonight :D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Argh!!!!

I-Phone confirmed fried. They didn't have one in stock :baby: They say 5-7 days :rolleyes:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hate these damn things. Total PITA to deliver one. Have to have this signed slip, plus signature, etc....

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
sounds like you will have the son's phone longer that you would like

Yep, cause I'm headed your way tomorrow... Girls trip :happy2:

They said I could try to swap it in Vegas... I looked at him and said I'm not going to have a husband or kids... I'm going to be gambling.... No time for shopping :rofl:

Besides I wouldn't have my computer with all the I-tunes crap on it to sync it to.