New duramax rods iv been working on

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Yall don't know shit about blowing up the toilet until you eat after your 20 month old when he has an unknown to you stomach bug! I think I blew a gasket or maybe 2... :spit:

Haha, James... Is next in line for the fun...:rofl:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
This comment right here is why I refuse to support you and your fellow circle of friends and ignorance. You guys are so closed minded and fail to see the big picture but hey good job taking my simple statement of "why is this guy allowed to promote a product in the first place with No history, No Business, No Background, and 1 post then allow it to go on for 20 plus pages and still not lock it down. Even if I was a general consumer I would still have this same opinion and outlook. How do you know nobody actually purchased from this guy? Just because you do not read it on your forum? Again I am not here to so called weasel around your little circle of comfort look at my log in history or post history I am not on here all day like you I have way better things to do. You on the other hand is a whole different topic. Like I stated earlier I came onto this thread for a buyer beware. Did I take the MikeL approach and tell him to go slam his dick in the door like you feel the need to do all the time? Hey way to show your true professional skill level. You do a great job representing yourself and business on a regular basis! Keep on :thumb:

Where can I find links to all your supercharged diesel stuff? I can't find the post about the roots you were gonna run. Did you ever get it up and running?

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Wow I couldn't even come close to reading all of this without risk of my head exploding. I don't know many times I read post suggesting this guy give rods to a few trusted shops who have the means to put these rod through real life testing. Facts are if I were a shop capable of doing such testing free rods wouldn't be enough to get me to gamble my test mule. He would have to pay me.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
What's Manley cost

The rods this guy is pushing there not even his there made by hurricane rods over seas.
They keep bugging the hell out of me with a free set for testing.

Hi Henry,

Just come back from a business trip. And you, what are you doing now?
No news from you for a long time? Are you still interested Chevy Duramax 6420 H-beam connecting rod? Now we are prouding, some basic information as follows:
1. Item:Connecting Rod
2. Engine:Duramax 6420
3. Forged, material:4340
4. Design:H-beam with taper
5. Main size:Center to center length:163.068mm, BE bore:66.98mm, PE bore:34.49mm
6. Some pictures in attachment
Please kindly check as if you are interested. One set can be provided for your test. How do you feel?
Hope to hear from you side soon.
Kind regards,

​ ​Illan Zhang

Sales Manager
​​​Hurricane Speed&Performance(Connecting Rod)

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Can you share the price

Even at the cost of 224/288 for a set of rods not worth the hassle of junk.
2,240 @28.00 each x80 pieces 10 sets of rods
2,880 @36.00 each x80 pieces 10 sets of rods
There will be some ass hat out there trying to resell these for 1,000 a set to pay for there own good parts.

there are some basic points, which you maybe interested:

1. Forged, material 4340 or 4340 billet

2. CNC machine

3. Design:H-beam, I-beam, X-beam and O-beam

4. MOQ:80PCS

5. FOB price:28-36USD/piece

6. Lead time:35-45days

Kind regards,

​Illan

But I want to say: we never know customer needs fully and for futher development, all company will develop potential needs and new market, agree with me? Of course, Carrilo, Manley have best quality, but the price, are you sure all racing team can pay for it with so expensive price.

And resposibility for you, we would like to provide one piece sample first, which you can check our quality first. If ok, you pay them with freight, another 7pcs will be provided. How do yo feel?(Unless quality, I believe cost is also most important for you, right?) Attached some pictures, which you maybe interested.

Kind regards,

​Illan

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I ****ing hate the way foreigners talk. Makes my ****ing heart skip beats it pisses me off so bad. Jackasses can't even talk in complete sentences and they're so goddamn persistent, drives me bat shit. I'd call him and tell him if you get one more email, your putting a price on his head.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I ****ing hate the way foreigners talk. Makes my ****ing heart skip beats it pisses me off so bad. Jackasses can't even talk in complete sentences and they're so goddamn persistent, drives me bat shit. I'd call him and tell him if you get one more email, your putting a price on his head.

Wow lmao

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Would you prefer they send their message in Chinese?