LMM: New Danville 68MM Stg2R Review

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
My 3794 randomly did the reduced engine power about 3 or 4 times over the course of 7 months . It wasn't enough to bother me that bad it was a rare occurrence . It usually was part throttle under boost conditions

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
The 68MM stg2r hasn't had the issue and was created and tested by Mark to get rid of that issue on the lmm and lmls

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Glowshit elite.. I have them because they have the "tattle tale" function allowing me to go back and see what my max reading were. Boost/Pyro/Fuel psi

Thunderwood

Apr 5, 2014
Warrensburg, MO / North AR
Glowshit elite.. I have them because they have the "tattle tale" function allowing me to go back and see what my max reading were. Boost/Pyro/Fuel psi
I seen that in the video! I really like your gauges and just your truck in general! Gonna have to look into a set of those... It is hard to look at your gauges when the skinny pedal is at about the front tire and you're SLIDEWAYS in the middle highway, so the "tattle tale" function would be great!

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Now that you've had it longer? Thoughts on comparison between this and the 3794? Spool up? Power? Whistle?

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Spoolup: identical between the two
Power: the 68 'feels' stronger up top than the 3794 by a small amount and it hits harder no doubt !
Whistle: it is louder than the 3794 HOWEVER the whistle isn't as crisp as the 3794 you have the whistle plus a little bit of "sshhhhh" added in (stock turbo sound vacuum cleaner ) due to the prototype vanes. But it's ear piercing literally at high idle.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Damn it I was trying to stay somewhat stock. I have stock turbo, engine, fuel but reading this is going to net me a stage 2 charger and fuel upgrades. I had the fleece cheetah 63 billet with 45% sticks and an exergy 10mm pump. This setup ripped no doubt but it also ripped the needle off the pyrometer. If this setup while handle egts better it sounds like a no brainer. Has anyone tried dual pumps or 10mm stroker with 45% or larger sticks? Wondering how it handles egts with more fuel?

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
If someone wants to hook me up with some larger injectors and or a stroker pump I'd be glad to test :)

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
My first post tells the difference between the 2 chargers on stock fuel. :thumb: