Jul 3, 2008
005.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

There ya go

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
nice, what did it cost, how long did they take to build it

Gus only charged me 100 bucks and kept the old box, seemed fair to me. But it took them about 3 days. They had it for 3 but one of those days they only had it for like half a day. They were pretty busy at the time...but it was well worth it. When they rewired it it changed the sound alot too.

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
I have one with a JL 10W3V3 and I have been happy with it. they are good about giving a decent mounting depth.

Good to know b/c the subthump made for 2 10's only gives .55 of air space for each sub. Mine call out for atleast .65. From past expierence to little air space changes the low frequency responce to more of a higher one. You pretty much loose all the low bass, and it's more of a dead thump. Still not sure what to go with, space is so limited in our trucks:mad:

I bet one 10 sounds pretty good, and one 12 would be even better. I'll have to look and see if they make one for a single 12.

Dirtymax85

Sep 12, 2008
Palestine, Illinois
I have one of their boxes with 2 10" kicker comp vr's and it hits pretty good. Got to slam the seat down alittle hard to get it to latch but I needed the extra depth.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Good to know b/c the subthump made for 2 10's only gives .55 of air space for each sub. Mine call out for atleast .65. From past expierence to little air space changes the low frequency responce to more of a higher one. You pretty much loose all the low bass, and it's more of a dead thump. Still not sure what to go with, space is so limited in our trucks:mad:

I bet one 10 sounds pretty good, and one 12 would be even better. I'll have to look and see if they make one for a single 12.

Ya your right, i didnt have enough air for my subs before this new box so i had practically no deep bass, it had alright mid range bass though. Now its alot better.

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Hmmm? I don't know what to do about a box. I've got all this stereo crap laying around collecting dust. I can't just settle for some box that has crappy bass frequency..Any other suggestion on a good enclosure?

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I think mines around .70 per chamber, it was custom made, but I may go talk to the folks that made Jame's box, I like the look of the design:D