New box for subs

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Just one amp. Its a kicker 750.1

Anytime you wanna listen call me up, im usually just hanging out or cruisin around lookin for ricers :D

I wanna hear what your system sounds like to compare to mine. This box made a world of difference, when i take it back to get re wired it should sound even better

I would have pulled you over this morning, but I was running late for an appointment :eek:

Nice little smoke cloud by the way though :D

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I would have pulled you over this morning, but I was running late for an appointment :eek:

Nice little smoke cloud by the way though :D

Lol thanks. I didnt even know i left a little smoke cloud for ya.

Next time you see me stop me and ill let you take a listen and compare it to yours.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
How much louder would it be if i dumped it before the rear tire? Ive been contemplating doin this instead of goin to a stack

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
PICS????????

Ive got 2 Punch DVC's 10's and an old bad ass punch 200 (black and red one's):cool2: I need to install this in my truck, but need a box. I'm not sure if the mounting depth is going to give me issues.

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
PICS????????

Ive got 2 Punch DVC's 10's and an old bad ass punch 200 (black and red one's):cool2: I need to install this in my truck, but need a box. I'm not sure if the mounting depth is going to give me issues.

I was able to fit a box with 2 rockford P2's behind the seat, had to cut a little off the seat bracket but it fits good.

Last edited: