LB7: New Best

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Congrats on your new best so far to date! Thats moving for a crew cab and a stock turbo!!! I'm sure it will only get quicker!!!!!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You know, it would be interesting to get on the Top50 list, if even for a day. Ive talked to Matt about that. He has some interesting ideas. ;)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Congrats Tom.:thumb:
Bet it's nice driving the truck again. I have a suspicion you will make the top 50 list.:D

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Nice job Tom:thumb:

A new best for both of us yesterday:hug:

See you at Toys-for-tots
Yep. See you there. Im going back to the modded LB7 regulator to see if I can get mpa up some. If we get some cool air that day, there'll be some good times run. BTW, next time, DONT have your best run in the brackets. :rofl: (Thats ok, so did I. )

Nice!
Is this stock turbo fuel only?
Yes.

Congrats Tom.:thumb:
Bet it's nice driving the truck again. I have a suspicion you will make the top 50 list.:D
Thanks Mike. Its going to take a lot of work, but what the heck, may as well try.

Last edited:

CrazyDaze

800+HP Build!!
Apr 6, 2009
Auburn Hills, MI
That didn't work! Oh well...here's the link! Maybe the mods can fix my mess up!

[YOUTUBE]t6YSOMQcL5k[/YOUTUBE]

On edit: I couldn't figure out how to embed the video! Sorry!!!

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Congrats Tom, you truck impresses the hell out of me. I remember when i thought i was running fast at 12.7s on a stock turbo!

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Wow, thanks Jeff. You sure didnt have to go to all that trouble.
That guy in the purple S10 in the first video was a real piece of work. Purposely swerved into my lane down at the end of the track to swing onto the return road. Thats just wrong.

Tell you what, looking at the vids, I think if I can get railpressure back up to last year's levels, I could run more pulse. I cant believe that stock turbo cleans up the fuel on the back end.

Rob, Ive been running the truck for three years and still cant figure it out.

Last edited: