Need some pics

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Ok fellas here is what i need. I posted about this before and i received plenty of help. However im not completely satisfied with my setup. I installed a twin pump setup that i purchased from someone and im not sure if it has been altered a little or not but I notice my second pump sits much higher than most and my belt is a lot longer than the belt most people utilize. So with that said i was just wondering if some members with their twin pump setups could send me a pic of their belt routing so I can compare and change accordingly. IM only looking for pics of systems that still utilize the ac compressor also. Any effort is extremely appreciated.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
twinCP3pic.jpg

Not sure if this helps but the best one I have on the computer..

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
yeah im looking for one with the entire belt path. I believe mine has one too many extra pulleys. Yours is another example of how much lower most pump setups sit compared to mine. my belt seems to be about 8-10 inches longer than the standard belt everyone uses which is 061360. Thank you for the pic though.

joegorby

Apr 12, 2012
Washington Pa
yeah im looking for one with the entire belt path. I believe mine has one too many extra pulleys. Yours is another example of how much lower most pump setups sit compared to mine. my belt seems to be about 8-10 inches longer than the standard belt everyone uses which is 061360. Thank you for the pic though.

Did you look at the installation instructions I posted? It show's the entire belt route

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Did you look at the installation instructions I posted? It show's the entire belt route

i missed it on my first run through but after looking at it the blanks are definitely filled in. I have tried the routing in the pics before however had issues with the oil fill. I need to either mod mine or buy the shorter one. with that belt path the 061360 fits perfect. Am I correct in assuming the shorter the belt the better? less drag and less room for failure?!!! Thank you very much for the responses.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
who offers the shorter oil fill spouts individually, just in case i dont want to fab a new one?????????? it looks like a oil spout for a topkick.

Last edited:

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
i checked on it via their site and unless i missed it, i did not come across one. i will either fab a new one or use one from a topkick. thanks for all the effort and info.

joegorby

Apr 12, 2012
Washington Pa
i checked on it via their site and unless i missed it, i did not come across one. i will either fab a new one or use one from a topkick. thanks for all the effort and info.

You have to call and ask them. They'll sell individual pieces, I did it once for a pulley I needed out of their kit

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Also used in the first run of the Dmax vans. I have the tube on my price list from ppe think I might have a spare also.

282rh4.jpg

2myssbt.jpg

Last edited:

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
just get creative and you can run any belt.

pm mat larson he is a wiz at that stuff:thumb:

That is what I did. I can make it work without running a shorter oil spout, however my current belt is extremely long and I figured that shortening it up was probably a safer and more efficient idea. Would u agree??