My Twin Turbo 427 Silverado SS

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
:Charger: Damn man what a beautiful build. Words just dont do it justice and there is some amazing craftsmanship that went into this. Thank you for sharing such a unique truck build. Really awesome :cool2:

Last edited:

04chase

Mar 28, 2008
Deceided to go to the street legals to do some test n tuning. I drove the truck from my garage to the track and didnt touch a thing as far as tire pressure on 22's , cal tracs, or straps. Lined up and i have to admit i was pretty scared as this thing on the top end is scary and i know what it can do at low speeds and traction. so my idea was slowly get used to it on the track. i keep the cutouts closed , no stall and just stab it off the line. it hooked and drove smooth as can be perfectly straight down the strip. here are the numbers.

r/t - 1.250 lol
60' - 1.85
330 - 4.697
1/8 - 7.020
1/4 - 10.775
mph - 130.25

[YOUTUBE]8N9cbS-q4n0[/YOUTUBE]
so lots of room left on the table . just need to get a good track prep and it looks like im keeping the drag radials

here is what happened when i tried a 3k rpm brake stall

[YOUTUBE]srb4_2I5EE4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Deceided to go to the street legals to do some test n tuning. I drove the truck from my garage to the track and didnt touch a thing as far as tire pressure on 22's , cal tracs, or straps. Lined up and i have to admit i was pretty scared as this thing on the top end is scary and i know what it can do at low speeds and traction. so my idea was slowly get used to it on the track. i keep the cutouts closed , no stall and just stab it off the line. it hooked and drove smooth as can be perfectly straight down the strip. here are the numbers.

r/t - 1.250 lol
60' - 1.85
330 - 4.697
1/8 - 7.020
1/4 - 10.775
mph - 130.25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N9cbS-q4n0

so lots of room left on the table . just need to get a good track prep and it looks like im keeping the drag radials

here is what happened when i tried a 3k rpm brake stall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srb4_2I5EE4

that last vid is so freakin bad ass!!! your truck absolutly moves and looks so good! i love the fact you had to get out of it get it back straight and you still walked that hopped up stang like it was nothing :roflmao:

Oct 21, 2009
That is one of the top builds i have ever seen. That truck is just plane bad azz! I can only imagine with traction what that thing will do!:woott:

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
that last vid is so freakin bad ass!!! your truck absolutly moves and looks so good! i love the fact you had to get out of it get it back straight and you still walked that hopped up stang like it was nothing :roflmao:

there was a mustang in that video? i wasnt looking. all i was a freaking BAD ASS TRUCK!!! DAAAMN!

2DMaxx

May 27, 2011
long island
badass man, sweet truck makes miss my ss those are great trucks too.. Good luck I'll post some pics of my old one...