My turn for a motor build thread

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
No numbers yet buddy. I had my second cp3 fail and blow a glow plug out the side of it. I have it running on a single cp3 now and can only hold rail in the small tunes. Trying to work it all out to hopefully get it to the track soon. Hows your project coming along?

What's the part number for the CP3 glow plugs? :D I'm interested in seeing what you can get out of your truck at the track. I decided to go with a smaller set of triples and turn the truck back into a everyday driver.

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
What's the part number for the CP3 glow plugs? :D I'm interested in seeing what you can get out of your truck at the track. I decided to go with a smaller set of triples and turn the truck back into a everyday driver.

Oh shit that shows where my minds at today. I have to fix my glow plugs and its all going though my head fasater then my fingers can type. CP3 glow plugs sounds pretty cool. Ill ask the next cummins guy running his mouth if he has that on his truck. Thats to bad though, you had a pretty wicked set of triples going on. But I know the feeling. I just want to drive my dam truck and all the issues suck. You guys have any cp3's for sale