My RCLB (SB eventually) build thread

07metallicgreen

Nov 24, 2011
Smicksburg, PA
it is when you paint gmc tail lights with a candy red paint so there is no more orange turn signal. the whole light is red except for the reverse section. it looks a lot cleaner!

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Cleaned it up

hymajupu.jpg

udezu4a4.jpg

ynu4u6e2.jpg

esa5anyh.jpg

bejepatu.jpg

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Have you thought about painting the gmc logo white on the cc at all Matt?

The RC looks bad ass. I was skeptical about the quadrasteer bed at first but I had a feeling you would pull it off.

Also those Gear wheels are really nice! What do you think of the quality of them compared to the Novakanes you had?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Have you thought about painting the gmc logo white on the cc at all Matt?

The RC looks bad ass. I was skeptical about the quadrasteer bed at first but I had a feeling you would pull it off.

Also those Gear wheels are really nice! What do you think of the quality of them compared to the Novakanes you had?

Quality is awesome on the Gears, especially for the price.... Compared to the Novakanes they are way better.

I swapped the logos on the RC and CC. I'm getting the other one painted eventually.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Dude, the truck is sick but...

What is up with you guys running a 14" wide wheel with tires meant for a 10" wheel? The side wall sticks out 2" past the tread!?!? I don't get this look at all? Maybe I'm just too old school?...

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
That is a work of art man, well done! :thumb: could we get a side and back shot? How did you do the exhaust just curious lol

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Cornell your trucks are drop dead sexy!:thumb: Which one do you find yourself driving most often?

Thank you! I barely drive the crew anymore and I doubt I will ever drive it once I get an SLT interior in it. I have a buddy that is interested in buying the crew cab... I may sell it to make buying a house a lot easier since it's paid for.

I call first dibs if you sell the reg cab lol badass as always man :thumb:

I think I would sell the crew before the regular cab. Put too much time into both but esp the regular cab.

Dude, the truck is sick but...

What is up with you guys running a 14" wide wheel with tires meant for a 10" wheel? The side wall sticks out 2" past the tread!?!? I don't get this look at all? Maybe I'm just too old school?...

Mine are 12" wide and I did it because otherwise I think the QS bed would look goofy without a fat tire/wheel to fill it out. I'm actually looking for a set of 22x12" Weld Cheyennes for the Crew too.

They don't sit past the tire, I can curb something and the wheel will be fine.

That is a work of art man, well done! :thumb: could we get a side and back shot? How did you do the exhaust just curious lol

2 pages back is a side view.... I think I've got a rear shot on my phone. Exhaust is 3" SDP downpipe, 4" frontpipe back into the stock exhaust. It's a lot of turbo noise but otherwise quiet. May eventually put a 4" electric cutout on it like the crew cab has.

I love it.. I love my CC but I'd drive that everyday! It's clean, you do awesome work man!

Thanks! :D I really enjoy driving it too.

Sick truck!!:woott:

:hug:
SECOND UP! :happy2:

:)

Rear shot?

5yry7eqe.jpg