My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Dude whats the story on that gpcm bracket?? I like that.

You know what, I can't remember. Next time I talk to Scott I'll ask him. I know they cleaned up the engine bay and had to move things around a bit. And to make it look clean as possible.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Picked up some free goodies last weekend, from another Dmax owner and friend. His old paintable flares, cognito Pisk kit, and a kryptonite frame gusset. I also ordered up a Pro EFX roll pan that should be here Friday.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Picked up some free goodies last weekend, from another Dmax owner and friend. His old paintable flares, cognito Pisk kit, and a kryptonite frame gusset. I also ordered up a Pro EFX roll pan that should be here Friday.

Oh man free goodies are always nice. And those are some good ones. I am giving serious thought to a roll pan as well on mine.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Put my wheels and tires up for sale on CL, gonna run my almost new looking pyos and new tires till I figure out what I wanna do.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
First test fit, will do one more today with tailgate on. Mark holes and drill them, re test fit then off to paint.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well I received my new winter tires for the pyos today. 2 days early, which was a plus.

I want to give a shout to Nick "AKA" B16gsr, who is always will to answer my wheel tire questions. Thanks for the help and your time bud.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Well finally got the Roll pan fit for the last time, and my 265's will be here on Wednesday.

Man which one is that russ, looks really good. Was fitment a challenge?

Well I received my new winter tires for the pyos today. 2 days early, which was a plus.

I want to give a shout to Nick "AKA" B16gsr, who is always will to answer my wheel tire questions. Thanks for the help and your time bud.

You are more than welcome, let me know how you like them.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Man which one is that russ, looks really good. Was fitment a challenge?

It's a LMC Truck Roll pan. I had to play with the outside edges alittle, but it wasn't that bad. I'm pretty sure they all have some sort of messing around with. Some more then others.

You are more than welcome, let me know how you like them.

I will definitely let you know.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well just a little update with the truck. Took the truck to the body shop to get the rollpan welded in and painted, along with some smooth fender flares that I got from a friend. Also had my autocal delinked from ATP and sent down to Aaron at all in truck performance for some updates tunes. Also got the rest of my kryptonite steering parts. Hope all of you have a great Christmas and New year!