My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Will the Goerend G play nice with the 72?

It will be fine for now, but a little looser converter will be ideal. I talked to a guy on here that ran a 472 with about the same stall as me and said it was just fine.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Are you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a heavy equipment operator for our company and a master rigger. So I bell for a lot of our more complex tower crane jobs, or when a job has a critical lift they need to make. Best of both worlds.
I work for a company called Walsh Construction. Our man headquarters is in Portland Or. But I work up in the Seattle Branch.

07lbzdirtymax

Jun 24, 2013
Boise, Idaho
I'm a heavy equipment operator for our company and a master rigger. So I bell for a lot of our more complex tower crane jobs, or when a job has a critical lift they need to make. Best of both worlds.

I work for a company called Walsh Construction. Our man headquarters is in Portland Or. But I work up in the Seattle Branch.

Oh that sounds awesome. I think I'd rather rig for a tower crane than operate one. Haha. I work for a crane company in Iowa but I live in Idaho so I'm always looking for something closer to home. I've been following your build for a long time so I figured I'd comment, your trucks coming along nicely!

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Who do you work for 07lbz? I know Mullen sold out to NCSG years back but I'm pretty sure they started up another crane company. Do you operate or rig? I just need to go get some certs so I can rig anywhere and actually make money

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Oh that sounds awesome. I think I'd rather rig for a tower crane than operate one. Haha. I work for a crane company in Iowa but I live in Idaho so I'm always looking for something closer to home. I've been following your build for a long time so I figured I'd comment, your trucks coming along nicely!

Thanks man. Rigging is always exciting.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
D Day is getting closer fellas. Setup is all done. Aaron weibe from all in truck performance and recently in the ultimate callout challenge is going to be dialing it in over the weeken up at scotts shop. Can't wait to see and show the final product. Have a great 4th of July weekend guys. I turn 37 on sunday! Time flys when your having fun.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Update on new turbo/ wagler setup.

Talked to Scott and it will be getting powder coated on monday, and getting reassembled on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. This is gonna be one clean looking setup fellas. Engine bay got cleaned up with things that we're not really needed as well.

Gonna be headed down to Woodburn Oregon for the NHRDA event in 2 weeks, so maybe I'll get a chance to run it then. Pics to be posted soon.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well Grant AKA 56taskforce and I went up SDP and picked my truck up from Scott and his brother Jake. Love the new set up. Cell pictures don't do it justice.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Russ is right the cell phone pics don't do Scott's work justice. There are so many little things that make this a sweet install Scott and Jake really go the extra mile to ensure everything is routed clean and smooth.:thumb: