MPI twin pics

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Here are some of mine plan on having them redone to match my truck in sport metalic red.
2myssbt.jpg

sfxdgx.jpg

j91v2v.jpg

x35lhw.jpg

282rh4.jpg

1218y1c.jpg

2gwwfva.jpg

2dtzxqp.jpg

2pzzpqb.jpg

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I think my favorite color is the candy apple red

I also think trent's green color looks great pictures don't do it justice

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Here is a bigger picture of the set on White Out, they are a the same color but different plumbing and turbos than Max'd Out. Also not all the gauges and waste gate regulator where on yet when this was taken. Also all the grime is now gone on the fuel filter/primer. Couldn't beleive my installer didn't clean that up.:D

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    663.3 KB · Views: 119

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
They still look good, what are you running for gauges as far as boost and drive pressure? Also I see you are not running any regulator control on the waste gate. What is you total boost?
Thanks Ken, I had just got her running again. I only have a 45 psi boost gauge hooked up now, don't have a drive pressure gauge yet. I built a block off plate for the kodiak up pipe that is tapped for the gauge, just need to get it installed. The couple times that I got on it with the bigger tune it went to 42 psi, I think its just pushing the gate open which is fine for now. Stinking roads are to slick to put much power to it. Also the stock trans. is not happy with me right now:spit:. Now saving extra dough for the trans.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Here is a bigger picture of the set on White Out, they are a the same color but different plumbing and turbos than Max'd Out. Also not all the gauges and waste gate regulator where on yet when this was taken. Also all the grime is now gone on the fuel filter/primer. Couldn't beleive my installer didn't clean that up.:D

Those are Gorgeous Ken! I don't think there going to match the blue to well though:D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Here are a few better pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

what is the tubing in front of the intercooler for and is the other braided line a relief line for the coolant res?
Also I don't see any batteries did I just miss the one?
That is a very clean organized unde hood!

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
what is the tubing in front of the intercooler for and is the other braided line a relief line for the coolant res?

Co2 spray bar and feed line! I made one a while back, but only tried it out a few times.

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What Russ said, and the batteries are in the bed.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Yes, what Russ said, infact we got the idea from him. The only battery is in the back of the bed next to the fuel cell. We have an air intake that comes out under the front bumper on the passenger's side, kind of looks like a bazooka. In theory it should keep us from sucking any of the CO2 into the engine. We have the CO2 set up on a switch so it would only be used down track. Haven't tried it yet. Been very cool since we put it on before the Western Regional finals of NHRDA last October in Boise.
You can see it in this picture if you look close, it power coated black.

Attachments

• bazooka.jpg
    bazooka.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 61

Smokin LB7

Jul 25, 2008
Could someone please show a picture of the relocated fuel filters on the LB7's please? I want to see where and how it is placed.

Smokin LB7

Jul 25, 2008
this is the best pic I have to show the filter location on an LB7 with the "big" mpi kit.

twins-finished.jpg

Thanks. I really want to move it so it is easier to get to. Is there a bracket that bolts to the fender? I am guessing that you have to drill and tap some holes to get it on there?