MPI Twin Owners, Come in!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
doesnt sound like much fuel even with 60 overs.

some were in the range of 3200 usec if he had stock sticks . on my truck with an s300 and plenty of unburned fuel thats 550-600. dont know if his truck has dual fuelers or not, to see if he could go higher .

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
X2 one will definately need dual fuelers to get the full potential out of this kit. Brayden ran 2600ms in the log he posted today with 60 overs on his 730hp run with the cheetah.

Idaho CTD

Junkie
May 28, 2008
Idaho
doesnt sound like much fuel even with 60 overs.

It's a stock motor with a stock LB7 cp3 and 75k on the motor. It's not a max tune either. I wanted to test spool up with a tune that I would run daily. 550-600hp is a perfect hp range for a DD IMO. Even at max pulse width I doubt I'll see more than 1200* on my truck as long as the rail pressure stays up. I'm not going to run dual cp3's on my truck either until I build a motor.

jrad12381

May 12, 2008
Reno, NV
some were in the range of 3200 usec if he had stock sticks . on my truck with an s300 and plenty of unburned fuel thats 550-600. dont know if his truck has dual fuelers or not, to see if he could go higher .

With the twins its probably closer to 27-2900 usec. It doesnt take a ton of fuel to make power with the twins.

robbs05lly

Feb 8, 2009
I just got back from my trip to McRat racing and Mike L's shops in LA. All I can say is it was well worth the trip. What a great group of people. My truck runs amazing and shifts awesome. With the 500 hp tune my exhaust temps get much higher than I would like to see them. My next step is too install a turbo or turbos that will bring that temp down. What should I get because I use this for mainly towing. Will be towing a 17000# trailer in a couple of weeks. Any input would be appreciated.

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
fill out your sig it will help everyone help you.

you have a couple of things you can do, twin your stock turbo, up grade your stock turbo, or upgrade your stock turbo and twin it. if you are going to use it for towing and daily driving i would get MPI's twin kit that keeps your stock turbo in place. its a great price and you will probly never out grow it. hope this helps a little

in the next couple of months i will be upgrading my stock turbo to a HTT 66mm turbo with a SS exhaust housing and then later down the road i will get Nathan's (MPI) big kit to twin it.