More PPE B.S.

fctry286

WhisperMax
Jul 30, 2010
San Diego.
sounds almost as bad as talking to someone at ATS. Same owners or partnership?

my point exactly, How come no one is bashing on ATS? Also there another person that you can talk to at PPE, Bob. I'm sure that stuff happens, heck I have ordered parts from another company(not going to say names) was told i would have my parts in about a week. 3 weeks go by with nothing turns out there on back order do not know when they are coming in. No customer service what so ever and no body knew WTF I was talking about when I called each time.
I did not go on to the forum and start bashing what people do for a living around here. That's this mans job, He gets paid to order parts for people, Answer a million questions from people that have NO f-in clue what wrench he should use to install this new big turbo and deal with the bull that gets fed are here daily. This guy does not make the parts, just provides them to you. He has a family like everyone else on here, bashing him and bringing down his name just for sake is BS. grow up. Welcome to the real world, you don't always get what YOU want.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
my point exactly, How come no one is bashing on ATS? Also there another person that you can talk to at PPE, Bob. I'm sure that stuff happens, heck I have ordered parts from another company(not going to say names) was told i would have my parts in about a week. 3 weeks go by with nothing turns out there on back order do not know when they are coming in. No customer service what so ever and no body knew WTF I was talking about when I called each time.
I did not go on to the forum and start bashing what people do for a living around here. That's this mans job, He gets paid to order parts for people, Answer a million questions from people that have NO f-in clue what wrench he should use to install this new big turbo and deal with the bull that gets fed are here daily. This guy does not make the parts, just provides them to you. He has a family like everyone else on here, bashing him and bringing down his name just for sake is BS. grow up. Welcome to the real world, you don't always get what YOU want.

The bashing on ATS was a couple years ago... you obviously missed it.

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
I won't bash anyone, but from previous shitty customer service and PPE fu@king me over, I will never do business with them again..it makes me not want to even buy a dual pump from them either because if something breaks or if I need a part I know it's going to be hell for me to get my truck back on the road..just my .02

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
He just needs to get his shit together and start to make everything right with the people whom have had problems. If he doesn't, it will hit him harder than a ton of bricks. :rolleyes:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I understand that a few people are frustrated with the issues they have encountered with PPE. I personally think its cool of Dan to come on the forum and have videos of his truck, have info, answer pm's etc. What is going to happen from all of the bashing is that he will simply wind up leaving the forum all together. I have seen this on many other forums "snowmobile" and would not like to see Dan leave the forums. I personally think there are better ways to resolve the issues that people are having than to jump on the net and start talking $hit all the time. Just my .02$. Like it or leave it. :thumb:

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
well im on the fence about this don't realy care either way there seems to be people saying he bends over backwards to help and others that say that he won't give you the time of day. Personaly i haven't talked in any way with Dan so i have no opinion there but this statement i believe is very wrong.
if i were a customer that ordered something with my hard earned money, be it a $15 shirt or a $3000 turbo kit or whatever i will always get what i want! if it breaks within the waranty limit it will be replaced period!
this falls into the customer service imo. if there is little to none there, i don't think i will be ordering from that company.
not trying to bash on anyone here realy because like i said i don't know for myself but doing some reading it really seems like the op and others that have complained on here have ground to stand on, with emailing him, pming him and calling with no answers back, that is just poor customer service. granted he is probably a busy man but when i have a question for idahorob and call him, he will always call me back with an answer, even talked to him during his sons baseball game and was never angry about the questions i had, that is good customer service and he is a very busy guy too.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I don't care how busy someone is, they are never too busy to return a call or email....period. This talk about someone being too busy to return calls is bullshit and I would never accept that as an excuse. I know my customers(non diesel performance related) would also not accept it nor would I be stupid enough to think they would.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
In this day and age customer service is king you either have it and your king or you dont and your on your way out!
In regaurds to ATS,back when the 2 jerks that were there and self destructing that bussiness they got what they deserved at the time(i was a victum of their bullshit) but i put a post on here about in regaurds to the co-pilot not working very well and i havent had time to get into it yet as i need the truck,but i have been contacted by ATS and i have been asured it is a new company inregaurds to customer service and they have appoligised and i was told they would make it rite for me.I need to get to the bottom of the problem so i can update my post as to weather or not they have come thru for me but i have high hopes at this point in time.As far as a duel fueler if ATS makes things rite they will regain my respect and my bussiness.If PPE has pooped in some back yards i hope they take a lesson from ATS and make things rite and take care of bussiness,its better to focus on the sport then the infighting.Dan may or may not be a part of the problem but it goes deeper then that im sure he is on here to represent his company and taking shit for what could be some of other peoples **** ups.I have no dog in this fight just my .02

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
The nut can be machined for you cheaper usually. They only are supposed to be torqued to 60 ft-lbs with a little thread locker on them. If you put air on them you will break them.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I don't buy anything from PPE thats not exclusive to them why do I want them making money off a product someone else developed.

I don't consider them a dealer for other products its a lets stick our name on it and charge more for it mentality

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
In this day and age customer service is king you either have it and your on your way up or you dont and your on your way out!
In regaurds to ATS back when they had the 2 jerks working there self destructing the company they got what they deserved ( i was a victum of their terrible customer service).Since i have been on here i put a post about having problems with the co-pilot and i complained about the shity customer service,i was instantly contacted and i gave my # and was contacted rite away,appoligised to,And asured it was a new company in regaurds to customer service,i was told they would make it rite for the bad c.s. I need to get to the bottom of the problem so i can update my post and let everone know whether or not they came thru for me but i have high hopes for now.If they make it rite they will have regained my respect and my bussiness as far as duel fuelers.If PPe has pooped in peoples backyard i hope they take a lesson from ATS and mend things with people and step up their customer servcie. Dan is man in a company and the chain is only as strong as its weekest link its not 100% him sounds like sales people and secratarys may be partial to blame also as far as some calls not getting returned i dont know.I have no dog in this fight just my 2 cents and i hope things get back to normal to focus on the sport,this infighting is no good