Mild build won't run.

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
I have turned vats off in stock tune. Still no change. However, when I realtime log it still says vtd fuel enabled. Going to try tech 2 in a few min.

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Well, so far it appears that we've got her fixed! The cam and crank sensors were reversed. They appear the same but the clocking of them are slightly different. This would allow the truck to fire but not stay running. Truck feels really good. At 80% throttle built 34psi of boost in less than 3 seconds and blew boost tube off. Fixing that problem today.:D The tune has not been adjusted for the turbo yet either. Thank you everyone who helped with troubleshooting. Much apprieciated.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
That's bound to be a HUGE load off your shoulders on seeing that it wasn't a major problem with your fresh expensive build!!

Good to hear!! :happy2:

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't understand how it fired up those few times, and you were actually able to drive it to get fuel!! Things that make ya go Hmmmm!!!!

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't understand how it fired up those few times, and you were actually able to drive it to get fuel!! Things that make ya go Hmmmm!!!!

I don't get it either. Hopefully this isn't a freak incident and gets all possessed again!:D