McRat and Casper 10.95 @ 124.48

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
To be honest, I have been worried about the pistons. But it seems to me the ones have been breaking, are breaking very shortly after the build. I am estimating we have 50 passes on Casper's new build. Knock on wood so far so good. I have actually been harder on him then Pat has :eek: After my 4wd burnout Pat was going to put him on the trailer, since I didn't want to make another pass. I told him Casper need his touch and I was right :D
I'm worried about my pistons too. I only have made 4 passes on the motor. I really want to put some fuel and timing in it.
I guess I'll sign a waiver with Craig and step it up some. I would be happy with some 30's at my crew cab weight. Tranny and converter might hold me back some. Sled pull's is a whole different deal. I think I could pull forever with the tune I'm running and save parts. I would like to see what it would do with fuel and some (piston cracki'n) dwell. I'll never have a chance at being top dog until Cole gets involved.:confused:

dmaxalliTech

Shop Rat
Aug 28, 2006
I'm worried about my pistons too. I only have made 4 passes on the motor. I really want to put some fuel and timing in it.
I guess I'll sign a waiver with Craig and step it up some. I would be happy with some 30's at my crew cab weight. Tranny and converter might hold me back some. Sled pull's is a whole different deal. I think I could pull forever with the tune I'm running and save parts. I would like to see what it would do with fuel and some (piston cracki'n) dwell. I'll never have a chance at being top dog until Cole gets involved.:confused:

You've come along way Jedi, the first step is to admit it...

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
This Casper gal is one quick buggie. It is for sure the quickest Lilly in the entire Universe!!!!!!!!! (Regardless what drugs others use...) WTG guys!!!!

Gal? Casper isn't a girl :frog:

Actually Wendy is the first female vehicle Pat and I have ever owned :cool2:

Last edited:

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
I really want to put some fuel and timing in it.
I guess I'll sign a waiver with Craig and step it up some. . I would like to see what it would do with fuel and some (piston cracki'n) dwell.

Well, if that's what you want........:angel::angel::angel:

McRat great job on the 10's

Dieselson geat job on the 12's

Congrat's to all!

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
Gal? Casper isn't a girl :frog:

Actually Wendy is the first female vehicle Pat and I have ever owned :cool2:

Guys have been refering to vehicles as a her, or she forever!!!!!!!! But I guess out there in Kalifornia you have gender benders, so Casper is still a Gal, but cross dresses to look like a Him........:rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Guys have been refering to vehicles as a her, or she forever!!!!!!!! But I guess out there in Kalifornia you have gender benders, so Casper is still a Gal, but cross dresses to look like a Him........:rofl:

:rofl:

Funny you say that. The guys at the shop asked me when I was going to the track the other night if I was playing "Drag Queen" again :eek:

Told them I preferred to be called the "Queen of the Drags" :rofl:

bigdog33

treading water
May 15, 2007
I have trouble trying to imagine how fast that is. Unreal. Way to go indeed!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
In all honesty 10.95 is sorta slow.....Yeah right :D I just cant believe that its on #2 alone, I mean we all know it is as theres no lies around here but WOW:eek::eek: its simply amazing but you dont need me telling you its crazy its a given.

Just by looking at these other tuners ET's on #2 alone they cant even come close like 12.20's. You have undoubtedly proved yourself as the #1, #2 only tuner if that makes sense:D Thank you McRat
:bow::bow::bow: