McRat and Casper 10.95 @ 124.48

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Congradulations to you 2...Once I outsmart my video camera, you'll have a copy of the run...Glad I was there to see it...That was awesome!!!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Thanks y'all! :D

We still need to shave off another 0.5 seconds to be competitive in DHRA ProStreet. My tuning is not right yet. Time for more dyno'g.

We also have to do some weight reduction.

EGT's are still a serious problem, it buries the gauge almost the whole pass.

Traction is also a problem, Kat plastered rubber in all four wheelwells by launching too hard. Yes, I know folk say that's impossible to spin both front tires without an ELocker. Those guys should have come over an clean the truck for me. That stuff is hard to get off. :(

I talked with John at M&H Tires while I was at the track and he is willing to develop a diesel specific tire if there is enough interest. I will call him Monday.

Great to see the whole "gang" out there again. It was just like old times. The spectators were flocking to the diesels as they were spanking nearly everything that pulled up next to them. A 13 second ET is enough to clobber 90% of the sportcars on the planet, and last night it showed.

Pat

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
This Casper gal is one quick buggie. It is for sure the quickest Lilly in the entire Universe!!!!!!!!! (Regardless what drugs others use...) WTG guys!!!!

dmaxalliTech

Shop Rat
Aug 28, 2006
Congrats to all the TTS crew for having the fastest...

Oh, Shit, this is not the "place". I guess we dont have to pretend here that TTS rules

Way to go McRat and Kat, those numbers are impressive for sure.

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
Congrats to all the TTS crew for having the fastest...

Oh, Shit, this is not the "place". I guess we dont have to pretend here that TTS rules

Way to go McRat and Kat, those numbers are impressive for sure.

MAN! That there is just precious! Still laughing.

Jease! That's just flat HUGE Pat and Kat. Can't find the correct words to say "WAY TO GO!!!".

Last edited:

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
The 10.95 is a fluke. The ceramic coating should have already flown off the pistons and destroyed the motor. Steve Cole said so. The mods who protect him said so too. It's not an LLY either.
F... those idiots. And one more time, congrats.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
The 10.95 is a fluke. The ceramic coating should have already flown off the pistons and destroyed the motor. Steve Cole said so. The mods who protect him said so too. It's not an LLY either.
F... those idiots. And one more time, congrats.

To be honest, I have been worried about the pistons. But it seems to me the ones have been breaking, are breaking very shortly after the build. I am estimating we have 50 passes on Casper's new build. Knock on wood so far so good. I have actually been harder on him then Pat has :eek: After my 4wd burnout Pat was going to put him on the trailer, since I didn't want to make another pass. I told him Casper need his touch and I was right :D